Chapter 22

Kratika's POV

I am getting ready to go to Ahana's place as some people are coming to see her, and prateek is also coming with me as he think of ahana like his own sister wants to ensure the groom is good for her or not.

Kratika's look

I was wearing my earing when prateek shouted my downstairs telling me to hurry up, "coming" i yelled back while exiting the room in hurry as we are already very late. i swear Ahana will kill me if that her soon to be groom reach before me. "Hurry otherwise we will ne late " i said to prateek while dragging him toward car without giving him any chance to say anything.

On our way i was looking outside and prateek is driving, soon we reached and thankfully the guys family is yet to reach and we hurried inside, greeted her parents by touching their feet.
"Where is Ahana aunty" i asked,
"She is upstairs along with bela in her room getting ready" she replied,
"Ok i will be go see her" i said and moved towards her room while prateek stayed in living room talking with her parents.

"Hii besties" i said while entering her room to see her glaring at me, "ohh you come i thought you will come after the guys family left" she said looking like she's gonna kill me , "i am sorry na please forgive me " i apologize while holding my ear, "ok i forgave you but don't make it habit" she said dramatically, "now tell me how are you feeling nervous " i asked, while sitting on her bed, " bro you don't even asked she literally woke up at 5 am because of nervousness " bela replied, making me shock because Ahana loves her sleep more than anything.

Soon Bela left for downstairs as aunty her for some work and now we are alone, "Ahana baccha tell me why are you so nervous" i asked her,
"I don't know kittu i am just nervous i don't know the reason" she replied while looking outside,
"Okay i get it, you know when prateek and his family came to see me i was also very nervous but then we meet then our marriage got fixed then also i was very nervous there were may thoughts like what if our marriage doesn't work out, what if he is not the one for me, but see here we are see we both are happy with our marriage" i said while holding her hand, and she looked at me nodded "Ahana you know na no one is going to force you to get married right and about this guy do what your heart says" i said, "who are you where is our kittu our kittu is not this wise she is an idiot where is she" Bela said while entering the room, "ohh shut up bela" i said and we guys talked.

Soon aunty called us downstairs as the guy and his family is here, and we went downstairs to see that the guy is none other than Kartik making us shock , by us means prateek too he is also shocked because kartik doesn't told him too and by noticing kartik's expression he is also shocked.
"What happened beta why are you all looking at eachother like this" Ahana's mom Rashmi asked,
"Actually aunty kartik here is my best friend and we don't know he is the guy that's coming to see Ahana" Prateek said while glaring at kartik who looked like he is dead, "yes Rashmi jii Prateek and kartik are best friends since childhood" kartik's mom Shilpi said, soon we all are in living room and both Ahana and kartik are looking anywhere but eachother. After sometime shilpi aunty asked "why don't we let them talk in private", "sure why not Ahana show him our garden" Rashmi aunty replied.
And they both left to talk.

When i look toward prateek to see him looking at me and signed me to follow him, while going toward kitchen and i quietly followed him making sure nobody noticed.
"What happened" i asked him,
"Nothing just wanna spend sometime with my wife" he replied while trapping me between kitchen slab and him and looking at me so intensely making me blush,
"Ohh my virgin eyes" some screamed making us pull apart from each other to see its bela who is closing her eyes with her both hands, "bela you can look" i said,
And she opened her eyes and said "i don't mind becoming a aunt but you guys should find a room you know" she teases making me blush like hell while prateek rub back of his neck, "shut up tell me what are you doing here" i asked, "woh Ahana and kartik is back and said yes for the marriage" she replied.  Then we moved toward the living room and congratulates the new couple, soon kartik and his family left then we also left.

Now we are in car this we are enjoying the ride as it's raining and some soft music is playing on radio but suddenly our car stopped in the middle of the road making me look toward him, "what happened" i asked, "i don't know let me check" he said opening the cars door suddenly i remember something and screamed "wait a minute don't you dare to step outside"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii guys,
How you doing,
Sorry for late update and short chapter,
Hope u enjoyed this chapter