bandages

Notes: I may or may not have forgotten about this fic being on Wattpad. Any way I'm gonna be able to write more because I have online school and two broken toes
-------------------------------------------------------

Tommy picks one of the rolls. “Thank the gods for oversized hoodies” he thinks. He holds the roll in his left hand and with the good hand, he pulls his sleeve over his hand. It looks a bit bulky but it's dark and he should not come across anyone while going upstairs. Wrong.

Tommy his room is in the attic. Phil, Techno and Wilbur sleep on the second floor. Techno technically has his own house, but he sleeps at Phil so offend that he has his own room here. There are three rooms in the attic. Tommy’s room a guest room and the old playroom. Tommy and Tubbo used to play there a lot but then they suddenly had to grow up. Phil had wanted to make something else from it, but Tommy had protested. Even though he knew that he wasn’t going to play in it again. He didn’t want it to go.

“Can't sleep?” A tiered voice startles Tommy. Looking up he sees Techno. His tiered voice is somehow even more monotone than his normal one. “oh hey Tech, Nah the pain is keeping me up. Why aren’t you sleeping?” “Cold, because a certain sister threw me in the pond,” Techno says playfully. “I didn’t throw you I merely gave you a push” Tommy shoots back. “But I'm going back to bed. Good night, Techno” “Good night idiot” And with that Techno is off to the living. Tommy knows he probably isn’t going to sleep any more. Techno doesn’t get full night rests often. Tommy wonders how he doesn’t collapse. No sleep and Phil his trainings.

Tommy wakes up around 7 am for a second he forgot about his wrist. Until he goes to rub his face. “Au fuck.” Yesterday slowly comes back to him. The extra bandage! He looks at his nightstand. it's still there. He grabs it and goes to his mirror. He hates looking in it. He takes off his hoody. He sees his body in the mirror. He decides he doesn’t need to look in the mirror for this. He starts wrapping his chest making sure it's not too tight. When he is finished, he takes a shirt and a zip-up hoody out of his closet. He puts them on and walks back to the mirror. Yeah, the wrapping helped he still hates his chest but just a little less. He goes to the bathroom and washes his face, brushes his teeth and tries to put in a braid but fails. He takes his brush and a hair tie then walks downstairs. Techno was the only one already up. Or perhaps still up. Probably the second. “Morning,” techno said. “Good morning, Techno. Did you warm up a bit?” Tommy asked. “Nah still cold to the bone,” Techno laughs. “Can you brush and braid my hair?” Tommy askes. " I tried to but failed. You or dad will have to teach me soon" Tommy explains. "Sure. Sit down," Techno answers. Tommy goes to sit in front of Techno and hands him the brush. Techno starts brushing Tommy’s hair. They sit in quiet almost the whole time. Tommy enjoying the feeling of hands going through his long hair and techno enjoying being able to do something with his hands. After about 15 minuets Techno is almost done. Tommy breaks the silence. "Techno?" the kid hesitates. "How did Eret come out to you?" His brother's hands stop, for a hundred of a second, but it was enough for Tommy to notice. “Fuck, does he know.” “They told us they want us to use all pronouns. That’s pretty much it. Why’d you ask?” “Shit.” “Uhm don’t know just interested. Eret has used all pronouns for a long time. I remember that she didn’t at some point, but I can’t remember that he came out,” Tommy hopes it’s convincing enough. "mm, he told us in small groups I think Niki was the first who knew. The rest followed soon after. Of course, everyone accepts them. Some of us had some trouble adjusting but that took no longer than a month or so.” Techno answers. “change the subject” “sorry for pushing you in the pond. Even though it was really funny.” Tommy chuckles. Techno scoffs in annoyance as a response.

After about half an hour Phil comes down followed by a very sleepy looking Wilbur. “Morning boys,” Philza says followed by a low rumble coming from Will which sounds like morning. They all go to the kitchen. Philza and Techno make breakfast while the others set the table.

It has been a few days. Tommy had gone through taking the bandages off, sleeping and putting them back on a few times now. the others didn’t notice, and Tommy felt a bit better about his body. Yeah, his ribs hurt. But beauty is pain right.

Ranboo and Tubbo are coming over for dinner tonight. Tommy hasn't seen them in a week which for him is quite a long time for the three of them. Maybe if Tommy asks Phil nice enough, they can go camp in the forest. Phil says that it grows because of a lady called Kristen. "Taylor, pancakes for dinner tonight?" Phil asks. "Yes please......can Tubbo, Ranboo and I camp in the forest tonight? The magical one," Tommy asks. "I don't think that is a good idea. I trust you kids, but I don't think that's smart." Phil says. Tommy looks at him disappointed "they can sleepover in your room if you want." The kids face lights up almost immediately. "If they both want to too," he finishes. "No of course, thanks dad." "No problem. go make your room ready." The words have not even left Philza's mouth or Tommy is running to his room. The first stairs went great but on the second part, Tommy has to stop halfway because he is out of breath. he takes a second then keeps waking. upstairs he goes to the guestroom and takes the mattresses off the bed. he takes the mattress to his room and lays them on the floor. then he takes his own mattress and lays it on the floor next to the others. he takes out blankets and pillows. "TAYLOR!!!! THEY ARE HERE" Wilbur's voice booms through the house. Tommy practically falls off the stairs and into his friends their arms