SHUT UP.... please?

Notes:
Hi chat, a bit of a small chapter because ✨ final exams ✨ but yeah I hope you enjoy ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Tommys pov (first person)

“Taylor?!”

No, I don't want to wake up. I’m so cold why is it cold.
I had training I’m outside that's why.
I could not keep up because I could not breathe.

“Taylor?”

I could not get enough air in. Because of those bandages because of my stupid fucking chest. I thought the bandages wouldn’t be a problem.

“Taylor, wake up please.”

You will never have a flat chest

Shut up

You will never be a boy

Go away

No one will ever call you Tommy. You are just a little liar no one will believe you.

shut up
Shut Up
SHUT UP
SHUT UP!!

“Hey hey. Taylor, it’s okay, I got you. You don’t need to worry.”
Dad? When did he get here?
I finally open my eyes. I’m laying in dad’s arms. “hey Taylor.”
Oh fuck me, I’m fucking crying.
“Let’s get you inside shall we?”
“Yeah.” My voice is small and weak.
For how long was I out?

“boys, do you follow us home?” It wasn't much of a question and more of a statement. Phil picks me up with ease. “Do you know what happened Taylor?” he asks. I simply shrug my shoulders. With three beats of his wings, dad was in the air and with five more he was home. He opens the door walk to the living room and lays me on the couch. “I’ll be right back just closing the door and getting you some water.” he says to me. About two minutes later he comes back with said glass of water. he hands me the glass and sits at my feet. I drink the water. It soothes the burning in my throat I didn't know was there. “Taylor I know something is wrong.” I open my mouth to speak but dad stops me. “If you don't want to tell me, that's okay. I just want you to know I’m here for you.”
It is silence for some time while I try to decide whether or not to tell him. I decide not to not yet. “Thank you, dad.” I give him a hug. “ I feel really tired I think I'm gonna sleep for a bit.” I Iet Phil go and stand up. “That's okay” he says.

Up in my room I immediately take off the bandages they obviously caused this. There are streaks on my chest of them pressing on to my skin. Why the fuck did I think that was a good idea. I pull a hoodie and a sleep shirt out off my closest. I put both on and get into my bed. Some sleep sounds quite nice.

Prime, I hate this body

Notes:

Hehe sleepy boi. Anyway chat if you guys have any ideas for the fic I would love to hear them that's all for now byeee (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤