plush chickens,braids and cold feet.

Notes:
I wish all chapters where this long. Either way i am finally catching the fan fic in to the serie. I'm going into exams soon sooo writing is gonna be even slower. I hope you enjoy

“How do you even child proof a room?” Tommy asks standing in the middle of his room. “Put all sharp things and any choking hazard things away. We also need to make sure he can’t climb on things” Tubbo says picking up a d20 from the ground. Tommy takes it from him and puts it away. “Okay if you guys start with that, I’ll get the kids mattress from the other room” with that Tommy walks out. He kind of feels like shit. He doesn’t really know why, so he shakes his head and moved on. 
(Time skip to the morning because I said so)
Tommy is helping Michael put on his coat while Tubbo and Ranboo put on theirs. Tommy picks up the toddler waiting for his friends. As soon as Ranboo is done he tries to take Michael over from Tommy, but the kid clings on to him. “Bud, it’s time to go home” Michael huffs at his dad. “You will probably see me tomorrow” Tommy says. The piglin kid has not been there long but he already adores the blonde boy. Ranboo tries to pick him up again and this time he reluctantly let’s go off Tommy.  “Wait I have an idea!” Tommy runs up the stairs towards the playroom. He walks to the toy box and digs through it. “Got it.” He pules out a plush chicken and runs back downstairs. The three other boys are talking to Phil about something. He hides the plush behind his back and walks the last bit. He clears his throat. "Here you go Michael.” He holds the plush in front of him.  Michael starts hitting the sides of his hooves together. “Is he clapping or stimming?” Tommy asks the others. “Honestly, we don’t know” Tubbo answers. They wait till the zombie piglin is done so Tommy can actually give him the stuffed animal. “Bye guys.” “Bye Taylor.” and with that his friends are on their way back home.
(Wilbur Pov)
It’s around ten in the morning Taylor is sitting on the couch with Technoblade in front of her on the ground reading his book. She is making something that looks like an attempt on a braid.  Wilbur is sitting on the other side reading a book. Taylor makes a frustrated sound. “May I teach you?” Will tries carefully not wanting to make his sister even more upset. “You can braid?” Techno asks. “Yeah, Niki thought me how” Wilbur looks back at Taylor “Sure, it’s not like I could get any worse.”  Wilbur lays down his book and scoots over to Taylor. He inspects the braid or the mess that’s supposed to look like a braid. “You got the part of separating the hair in to three parts .... now the rest.” Wilbur carefully but quickly gets out the mess Taylor made. He parts Techno's hair and hands them too Taylor. “What now?” She asks looking at the hair in her hands. "Well, you take the first strand and place it on the opposite side of the middle strand. Then you take the last stand and place it on the other side of the middle.  Basically 1 over 2, 3 over 1 and then 2 over 3” Wilbur explains the best he can. Taylor does exactly what he said. “Like this?” she sounds proud. “Yeah, keep repeating that.” After about ten minutes Taylor is done. “Does it look good?” Techno asks. “It actually does look good, well-done Taylor” She seemingly glows at the complement, but that disappears as soon as Wilbur says her name. He doesn’t say anything off it but does make a mental note to tell dad. Speaking of Phil, they are supposed to have a training today. “I’m going to find dad we are supposed to train today” Wilbur says putting down his book and standing up.
Wilbur knocks on the library door “come in!” Wilbur enters the room.  all the walls are covert in shelfs except for where the door is and a window. Most of the shelfs are filled with books but there's also an aquarium with two axolotls', a multitude of framed dried flowers and many other nick knacks. None of the kids saw a system in how the books are sorted, but Phill insisted that there is one. Will doesn’t believe him. “Hi Will” Phil looks up from his desk.  “How did you know- never mind.  I wanna talk with you about Taylor. First off, I think we should let her train with us. She looked quite upset when she could not last time. Also, I think her condition went down. Second, what the fuck is up with her? I was teaching her how to braid. I gave her a complement when she was done, and she lit up but when I said her name her smile disappeared off her face.” Wilbur looks his dad in his eyes. “Right.” right is that all he says "Right''. There is obviously something wrong with his daughter and all he fucking says is right. He must keep calm going to yell helps nothing. “What?” Wilbur looks confused at Phil. The man stands up and walks to him. “Thank you for telling me. I think I know what is going on with Taylor, but it is not up to me to tell you. Do you understand?” Wilbur nods his head. walks to the door and opens it. “Letting her train with use is not a bad idea at all I think it will help her. Can you tell her to get ready?” Phil asks. “Yeah.” Wilbur walks out. “O and don’t go trying to find out what is going on.” Phil says. “I won't” Wilbur assures him.
“Hey Tay, go get some old cloths” Wilbur says as he walks back into the living. "Why?” His sister looks at him confused. “We have training today” Wilbur explains a smile appearing on his face. “Wait, we as in you and Techno or you, Techno and me?” Taylors eyes widen. "Why would I tell you to get your shit if you're not training?” Wilbur looks at Taylor. “Really, I can join training” Taylor jumps up. “Yeah, go get ready.” Taylor runs out of the room to get her cloths. "She is training with us.” Techno speaks up. “Yeah, it might help to get her mood up”
Its cold outside, pretty normal seeing as they life on a tundra. But it felt different it felt even colder than normal. They are standing outside of the fence surrounding their home. Wilbur is sure that if they aren’t  going to start soon he will get hypothermia. “Okay as usual we start with a running exercise and then we will do some sword training.” Phil starts. He explains the route to Taylor, three laps around the fence, which is less than normal but Wil suspects it’s to not trow Taylor in the deep right away. “Taylor it’s okay if you don’t keep up with the boys” Phil says. “i wanna at least try to.” Taylor answers. “alright. Off you go.” And with that the kids start running. Techno and Wilbur go their normal speed. Taylor keeps up for half of the first round. Then she starts trailing behind. Wilbur doesn’t think anything of it.   “Wilbur... Techno...Wait... Wi-.” Wilbur spins around just in time to see his sister collapse.