YOU HAVE A WHAT?

“You think she missed us?” “Nahhhhh why would you think that?” all three off the kids giggle. Tommy could not give a shit right now about his friends (unknowingly) misgendering him. “Yeah, I did he says before letting go of the hug. After the others had gone back to doing whatever they were doing before, Tommy asks Ranboo and Tubbo about sleeping over. “Do you guys want to stay the night Phil said it's okay.” The two boys look at each other. “What about-” Ranboo says. “We will have to ask Niki if she wants to watch him all night or drop him off here, if it’s okay with Philza of course.” Tubbo answers. Tommy interrupts the two "Hold up who is him and why does dad need to be okay with it.” “Uhm, we have a kid.” that summons Wilbur “WHAT?!”  well, we adopted a zombie piglin.” that summons Techno, Tommy has no idea where he came from. “You said piglin?” Ranboo speaks again “Yes, our son is a piglin, well a zombie piglin. We were going to tell you over dinner, but this is fine I guess.” Ranboo is about to explain more when Phil interrupts him. “So, you two are parents now?” before either of them can answer or question Phil, he speaks again. “Dinner is ready in 10 minutes,” and he disappears into the kitchen again. "Taylor, you haven't said anything yet.” Wilbur looks kind of amused at Tommy. He opens his mouth then closes it again.” well done guys you finally got her to shut up.” Wilbur jokes. Tommy’s eyes widen as the realisation hits him. “YOUHAVEAKIDWHYDIDN’TYOUTELLMEWTFWHATSHISNAMECANISEEHIMYOURFATHERSCANISEE HIMIWANNASEEHIMIS-” “Taylor take a breath, Tubbo and Ranboo don’t even have time to answer you.” Techno insists. “I'm sorry” Tommy mumbles. “No, you're okay Tay. If it's okay with you and Phil, he can come here after dinner.” Tubbo reassures his friend.  “Yeah, that sounds fun. We can ask Phil at dinner”
Phills POV:
The kids come running into the kitchen. “PANCAKES!!!” Ranboo cheers. His tail starting waging “You seem exited” Will chuckles. “Safe food” Taylor and Tubbo say at the same time. “Safe food?” Techno asks. “Yeah, is a food that brings some one comfort, it’s a food that they know is right no weird textures or flavours or anything.” Phil explains. “Yours is definitely potato.” Taylor says. “Baked potato's” Techno mumbles. “If you kids can deck the table, I'll bake the last pancakes” different forms of okay and yeah answer him.
About five minutes later they all sit at the table. “So, tell me about your kid.” Philza askes the two boys. This time Tubbo speaks up “We found him in the nether all alone. We left him at first to see if any family would come, but no one did. So, we rescued him. We named him Michael and he is three years old.” Phil sees that all his kids listen with full attention.  All three of them had been in the foster system for some amount of time. The twins had been in there five months before coming to him. And Taylor been in there for two years. The boys where nine and Taylor was four when Phil took them in. “Phil is it okay if Michael sleeps over too?” He snaps out of his thoughts. Ranboo is looking at him. “Hmm o yeah.” he answers. “Do you have to pick him up at home?” He looks between Tubbo and Ranboo. “No, I am asking Niki if she can bring him, she is watching him right now. Is it okay if I take my communicator out so I can message her?” Ranboo asks. “Sure, go ahead. I should really get you a communicator” the man looks at Taylor “With how much trouble you get yourself in.” Ranboo takes out his communicator while Taylor starts arguing Phil
---------- Memory boi  Actual angel ---------------
Memory boi: hey Niki

Actual angel: yeah?

Memory boi: Taylor invited me and Tubbo to sleep over. Can you bring Michael over too?

Actual angel: I take that as that telling them went well. (Also, I’ll bring him. Is 30 minutes okay?)

Memory boi: yeah, bit of confusion but it went well. (30 is great)

Actual angel: alright I’ll be there in 30 byeeee

Memory boi: okay see ya
don’t forget his stuffed animal
And his pj
And clean clothes

Actual angel: I won’t, go eat, Ranboo

Not long after they are done with eating. Philza gives all of them tasks. “Wilbur and Technoblade can you help me with the dishes? The others, go make Taylor’s room guest and toddler ready please. I think there is a kid's mattress in the old playroom. Ranboo when does Niki arrive?” “In about ten minutes I think” Ranboo answers. his head popping around the corner from the hallway, because Taylor and Tubbo almost immediately went upstairs taking him with them. “Alright I'll let them in and call you and the others.” Philza answers trying to hold his laugh back as he sees Ranboo being pulled away by the other two. An “okay” comes from the hallway. Wilbur and Techno had finished cleaning the table and set all the dishes next to the sink. Phil hands both his boys a dishcloth. He fills the sink with water and dish soap. The man opens his mouth to say something. He thinks about his words, does he want to burden his sons with this? “I’m worried about Taylor” Techno says taking the words out of Phil’s mouth. Wilbur nodes in agreement. “Me too” Phil says.