PLEASE READ - Background

THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL BOOK PLEASE NO HATE (if you don't like, don't read)

-------------------------------------

Peter starts off as a very smart 9-year-old.

He isn't spider-man and will never be spider man but if will he be an avenger is another question for another time.

The parkers were rich scientists.

May committed suicide last week 2 weeks after ben died peter had enough money to run away and be able to afford food and such without going to child serves.

Peter is a VERY smart kid and he decided because he didn't want to get caught and end up in an orphanage that he would run away and live by himself and teach himself and hide from child services.

The avengers have trusted Loki into their tower/home and Loki is now an avenger.

Loki is still like an outsider though but that's how he likes it.

Loki asked if he didn't have to live in the tower and if something important happens he can just teleport over and everyone agreed straight away still not fully trusting the god. 

Tony bought Loki a VERY NICE penthouse because tony is over the top and honestly didn't want to live in the same place as Loki because he has nothing he cares about and is always in a mood and pulls lots of pranks that thor says he needs to do because if he doesn't use his magic often enough he can get sick and it is better then him stabbing people which everyone huffed at but agreed.

-----------------------------------

Words: 233

Written: 19th of January 2022

Published: 30th of January 2022