Meeting the family - Chapter 10

Loki's POV

We walk into the place and I walk through the doors which surprises a few people and i walk up to thor and whisper "follow me, i want you to meet someone and your advice" in thor's ear and he nods gets up and follows me out the door and Loki shuts the door and peter turns visible. "Brother... who is this..." "thor... meet pyotr... your nephew... and my son..." "hi," peter says shyly and we both just stare at thor for his reaction and you can tell his heart melts. "I-i have a nephew?" he manages to say staring at Peter and his eyes watering. "Oh my god... he's a purest..." "i still don't really understand that but dad and Heimdall say i am" thor gets rid of his shock and says "well I'm your uncle thor, and i have to admit, i thought you had a son but i thought it was peter" i look at peter with a 'do you want to' look "sure," he says and puts his human illusion on and thor is in shock then he goes back to normal and thor shouts "I KNEW IT! Wait, so why did you have to leave?" "i am the reason dad left, i was just in my frost giant form for the first time after a nightmare and had a panic attack, dad had to make sure i wouldn't freeze the entire building and kill everyone inside," peter says looking down ashamed and thor can tell so he says "i remember when Loki did for the first time, we both grew up told to hate frost giants and when he touched their weapons he turned and yelled at our father, it was the first time i saw my brother's heartbreak i guess it's a family thing, a bad first time kind of thing" we both laugh and thor remembers something.

"You also said you wanted advice, on what?" i look at thor in his eyes "should i tell mother and father and if so should we tell everyone" "i think you should, they would find out eventually" "i guess... pyotr... are you sure you want to do this? Because there is no turning back and I have a lot of enemies" Peter takes a deep breath and says "I'm sure, and I'm ready, how are we gonna do it though?" "What do you mean?" I am confused. "Like, are we just gonna go in there and say I'm your son or are we gonna ask for your parents to come out here like thor or..." peter says unsure of the plan then thor says "what about we get mother out here first then ask her what to do" "sure, can you get her to come out here please?" I ask and Thor nods and goes into the hall.

2 minutes later Thor and mother come out and I am visibly nervous and she can tell. "Loki, what is it? And who is this?" I cleared my throat and pulled Peter in front of me. "Um, mother, this is Pyotr... Pyotr lokison... my son..." Frigga's eyes go soft and she smiles and takes a good look at Peter and pulls him into a hug. "My grandbaby," she says and smiles and let's go and puts her hands on his shoulders and stares at him and she starts to have happy tears. "You're a purest" "so I'm told" she laughs and looks at Loki "he has your attitude" and thor pipes in and says "also his love for books and he finds it easy to block me out when i talk" and Frigga just smiles. "Are you going to get Odin out here next or are you going to introduce him to everyone?" i look mother in the eyes and say "i was hoping you would help us introduce him to everyone" and she smiles sweetly and says "i would love to, let's do it now" i take a deep breath and grab peter's hand and thor opens the doors and we all walk in. "can i have your attention everyone" mother says and everyone automatically looks at her. "Odin... Loki Thor and myself would like you to meet your grandson" Odin perks up in shock then looks at us wondering who's it is and where he is then i speak and pull peter in front of me. "father, meet pyotr..." everyone gasps. when i say, everyone... i mean EVERYONE! Some because i have a son, and then all of them gasp because he is a purest. Odin smiles, he always has had a soft spot for children then says "welcome to the family, please join us" "thank you" peter says and bows his head then follows me thor and Frigga to our spots.

By the end of the night, everyone in that room loves peter and has a soft spot for him and when i was bored i read their minds and they thought they would kill anyone who touched a hair on him and i smiled glad they like him but also hide a laugh that they think anyone would manage to touch a hair on his head with his powers and magic and strength and smarts. Frigga led peter to my wing of the palace to the biggest spare room and had people get it ready while we were eating and it is now his room and he went to bed.

-----------------------------

Words: 904

Written: 27th of January 2022

Published: 7th of March 2022