Welcome to my home - Chapter 16

After lunch, we go our separate ways to class after I tell them to meet me out the back of the school and that is exactly what they do.

"you ready to go?" I ask.

"yh, how are we getting there?" Ned asks.

"well I normally teleport but I was thinking it would be good for you guys to actually know where it is so we are going to walk and I was thinking we could get stop at a cafe and get something to eat" Peter informs his closest friends his plan to get to his house from their high school where they currently are, (a fancy way of saying 'Peter says').

"sounds fun loser"

"cool. this way," Peter leads his way out of the back of the school to a cool retro cafe that he found and always goes to and they grab a booth.

 this way," Peter leads his way out of the back of the school to a cool retro cafe that he found and always goes to and they grab a booth

"This place is sick," Ned says looking around then sees MJ pulling out her drawing notebook.

"Someone order me a pulled pork burger and a chocolate milkshake and don't talk to me. this place has given me huge inspiration," Mj says after glancing at the menu for a second and the two boys nod.

"what are you gonna get?" Ned asks Peter who didn't look at the menu knowing it off by heart but always orders the same thing.

"my usual," Peter says looking at Ned who just stared at him for a bit then says, "you act like I know what that is."

Peter chuckles then points to what he gets "chocolate thick shake and a grilled chicken burger and once I'm about to leave I get 2 takeaway teas, one for me, one for my dad."

"well, I think I'm going to do a mix of the 2 of yours. I'm gonna get a chocolate thick shake and a pulled pork burger then the takeaway drink, either tea or coffee. haven't decided yet" Ned says looking over the menu then closes it and a waiter comes over.

"Nice to see you again Pete. brought friends this time. the usual?" the waiter who I recognise as Sophie asks looking at Peter who nods and says a quick "yh," and Sophie writes it down then looks at Ned, "what can I get for you..." Sophie asks wanting to know Ned's order but also looking for a name.

"Ned"

"What can I get for you, Ned?" Sophie asks with a warm smile, using his name this time.

"I'll get a pulled pork burger and a chocolate thick shake and what did mj say she wanted?" Ned asks the last part looking at Peter.

"MJ will have a chocolate milkshake and a pulled pork burger this place gave her inspiration so she told us not to talk to her. sorry soph" Peter says as Sophie writes down MJ's order.

"that's ok. you did the same thing the first time you came in here. a lot of people do actually. here or one of our other diners sometimes people ask if they can book it for an hour or 2 for a photoshoot or if they can have a corner or something." Sophie says with a smile then walks to the back giving the chef our order as MJ draws and Peter and Ned talk about anything and everything.