Flying lessons - Chapter 18

"so how did it happen?" Pietro asks curiously. "well we were hanging out. We raced up a tree then we were staring into each other's eyes. All of a sudden he kissed me. I was too in shock to kiss back so he pulled away thinking i didn't like him but then i kissed him. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes then i got the text to come back," Wanda sums up causing Pietro to nod.

"so is there a reason why you said yes to school as long as you get to pick which one?" Pietro asks while raising his eyebrow. "Well duh. I want to go to Peter's school. I'm not going somewhere that i know no one but my brother that we most likely won't be in the same classes because we are joining halfway through the year," Wanda says as if it's obvious and Pietro shrugs, "whatever. Makes sense. So when are you going to tell the team? because you have to make it look like you did research." "Tomorrow night at the dinner table" Pietro nods then they watch a movie and eat snacks that Wanda magicked up.

"you're getting good at your powers," Pietro notes nodding his head in the direction of the snacks Wanda magicked up. "that's apparently i still have more powers to learn how to use and magicking up snacks is easy compared to other things especially when we aren't in a fight." Wanda says and Pietro nods. "you know what's next on your learning scheduled?"

"I'm learning to fly. I can only hover now and slow myself down when falling mid-air but i still haven't been able to fly," Wanda informs her brother who nods then says, "you think i could come to your next lesson? it will be entertaining" "yh. I guess"

~The next day~

Everyone is up eating breakfast. "So tomorrow we are going to go down to the courthouse and make the adoption official," Nat says and the twins nod. "So what's everyone's plans for the day?" Steve asks and Pietro says, "I'm going to go with Wanda to her magic lessons then i believe we are going to research more schools".

~time skip because I'm lazy~

"so we aren't doing today's lesson here... ready?" Peter says and the 2 nod then peter teleports them to the middle of nowhere on top of a block almost with a portal above the ground and another portal about 50 feet above them.

"am i really just going to be falling until i fly?" Wanda asks shocked that this is peter's idea. "yep. i believe in learning on the job," Peter says then all of a sudden pushes Wanda off.

"PETER!" Wanda screams falling with a shocked face reflecting her twin's that is about to pass out from shock.

"you'll be fine!" Peter yells just before he jumps off falling at the same time Wanda passes him and Pietro.

"Just make sure to slow yourself down first or go at the same speed sideways and start to slow down ok?" Peter says then flies out in the middle of both portals and just hovers causing Wanda to roll her eyes and groan at her boyfriend who has a smile on his face making wanda not be able to stay mad.

10 Minutes later Wanda has been trying the whole time and only just managed to slow herself down and she is now hovering with a smile on her face that she can hover this high.

"Ok, what now?" Wanda asks. "The same as normal except stopping yourself from falling push yourself up," Peter says and Wanda nods and slowly shakily manages to fly up to Peter smiling.

"I wanna try again. I want to be able to do it in a very short amount of time if I'm falling and I just want to be able to from off the ground," Wanda says determined causing peter to nod and they fly back up to the block where Pietro is sitting smiling.

"congrats little sister," Pietro says and Wanda rolls her eyes but has a smile on her face. "only by 12 minutes" Everyone rolls their eyes and Pietro pushes Wanda off this time.