School - Chapter 6

The teacher nods and the office lady leaves and i just stand there looking bored waiting to be told what the do when the teacher snaps back into reality and says "I'm Mr Smith, care to introduce yourself" "peter. parker." "anything we should know?" the teacher asks wanting to know more. "i have been homeschooled my whole life, am very anti-social, don't expect me to talk to you, if i do, i don't hate you, talk to me in a bad way, it will be the last thing you say... leave me alone... i do what the fuck i want, i think you get the idea teach" the teacher nods and gave me a look when i said 'fuck' but i rolled my eyes and finished what i was saying then Mr Smith says "pick where you want to sit" i nod ignoring the simping whispers and sit next to a girl who also looks like she is into reading, smart and doesn't give a fuck who is sitting next to an Asian boy, seems nice but talkative but i can easily deal with that so i smile at them then pull out my first notebook and white marker then realize i don't know what class this is, i wasn't listening so i ask the girl "what class is this?" "history" i nod a thanks and she nods back and i write 'HISTORY' in fancy ways, i did the 'h' as a book on the side but made the 'h' lines very clear, the 'i' i drew as a knife, the 's' i did as a snake, the 't' i made a sword, the 'o' i did a spiderweb with a spider inside so it looked like block writing with a pattern inside then a spider in the middle, the for the 'r' i just wrote 'history' a bunch of times in the shape of an 'r' then for the 'y' i made it and upside down stickman with its head and arms cut off then i drew another more detailed person about to cut off one of the stickman's legs then i rest i drew history events, weapons, torture machines, deaths and more and i got a 'good job' from the girl who i learnt her name was mj and a 'wow' from the boy who i learnt was called 'ned'.

this happened for the rest of the day, i learnt i have the same timetable as them. ever since that day, i became nicer and actually talked to people. though the only people, i would call friends are mj and ned. the bell for the end of school rings and i walk out and follow my dad's aura to an extremely fancy car and everyone sees me get in an extremely fancy car and all of flash's 'friends' are telling him all about me who is and has been sick for the last week.

~~~1 year later~~~~

~~~Peter is 15, Peter goes to school and is still friends with Ned and MJ though he likes to be alone and read, a habit from his father. He has a higher IQ than tony stark and some people who also like to read ask peter where he gets his books from and what language they are in because they are very rarely in English, most are Asgardian or frost giant, others are in languages across the universe, Russian, Italian, Latin and more. Peter knows every language to ever exist, most self-taught when peter is at school he uses his magic to look human, exactly how he looked when he was under a cloaking spell but older and when he does it his necklace with his goldstone and Loki's greenstone and a gold snake with black and green gems protecting them disappears but he can still feel it's there and sense it's magic~~~

Peter's POV

I am in class and not listening to the teacher. I am reading an Asgardian book when the speakers go off in all the sophomore classes because all the other grades are on camp or their yearly trip. The voice on the speaker says "everyone please go to the gym for a Q&A/Meet and greet with some very special people, i repeat everyone please go to the gym for a Q&A/Meet and greet with some very special people" then the speakers cut off and the teacher says "you heard the principal, everyone go to the gym, come on, come on, move it, move it" we all walk out and see a couple of people every now and again wearing suits, they have a gun by their side and an ID badge and we go to the gym and most people sit at the front but i sit at the back with ned rambling on in my and MJ's ears about who it might be and MJ has her crisis sketchbook out ready to draw faces of when her grade sees famous people and I myself am reading again. 

-------------------------

Words: 828

Written: 23rd of January

Published: 27th of February 2022