Making A Comeback| 07

There's no place quite like here
There's no better time than now
You gotta stay ready

~ Jhene Aiko | Stay Ready (What a lie) Ft. Kendrick Lamar

2 months later January 20th, 2021

2 months later
January 20th, 2021

They say sometimes all you need is a break to reevaluate yourself and your life and Clover was beginning to believe it to be true. With her being a month free from rehab, Clover was feeling better than she felt in a long time. She felt refreshed. She had found herself a new job working in the mall and also still been attending classes regularly in order to get her grades back up. Clover was proud of herself for starting over again and she was super grateful to Glock for the apartment he provided for her.

As she stood in the mirror, she snapped pictures of herself admiring how she looked for the first time in awhile. Although she still wasn't confident in herself and her body, she knew in order to fully develop self love, she needed to start loving her body as a whole more. Clover was struggling with her journey of self love but she was determined not to give up this time.

Today was the day she was meeting up with Enya for the first time since Enya had found her that night

Today was the day she was meeting up with Enya for the first time since Enya had found her that night. Clover was a little hesitant to accept Enya reaching out now but she knew that Enya probably needed time to get herself together. After all, Clover had put her friend through so much when it came down to trying to end her life and for that, she felt Enya's anger and pain.

Grabbing her keys, Enya headed out the door. Glock had let her borrow one of his old cars until she got hers fixed. It was his Mercedes Benz trunk that he rarely drove. Glock had been being so good to her since she got out that she just wanted to jump on him and kiss him every chance she got. Their friendship was growing more and more everyday. Glock even found himself spending the night with Clover at times to keep her company. Clover was grateful for him because she knew without him, she would probably be sleeping on the streets.

When she arrived to her and Enya's spot, Clover turned the car off and stepped out. From afar she could already see Enya sitting in the grass staring off. "Long time no see miss girl." She spoke up. She took her seat in the grass and crossed her legs.