A Lot Has Changed | 22

6 months later

6 months later

Sitting in the studio, Clover twirled around in the chair with a huge smile flashed across her face. Peter sat in the chair next to her laughing at how happy Clover was to be dropping her first single. After working with Glock for a few, Glock felt it would be best if she worked with someone else. He knew all of Clover struggles so he felt that another producer hearing it would feel her pain and how passionate she was about what she dropping. Glock had sent her to Peter. One of the top producers in Atalanta. So far Peter and Clover were enjoying each other's company and she was ecstatic to be working with someone as talented as him.

Her new single was planned to drop on September 16th. A few days before her 22nd birthday. Clover had been working closely with Peter and Enya to make sure her song was perfect. Enya had been a great help with helping Clover find her tone and her comfort through the whole process. She had been a real supportive friend even through her breakup and with her being almost 9 months pregnant.

Glock on the other hand hadn't been around that much. He'd been away on "business" in LA and had been flying back and forth while he work to get all businesses together. Clover felt like the two of them were starting to drift apart but she'd been ignoring her feelings due to her not wanting to lose the man she loved. The man that told her he loved her.

Glock had been super distant and short with Clover for the last month. He hadn't been showing her love like he use to which had her starting to worry. She didn't know what was going on with him but she just hoped he wasn't starting to realize she wasn't what he wanted.

"You good over there?" Peter questioned seeing her lost in thought.

"Yup." Clover smiled. "Did you think the cover art for the song was too much or too revealing? I don't want to come off as a sex symbol for my first song."

Peter laughed at the expression on her face. "It's perfect Clove. We all loved it and so did you."

Clover nodded with a small smile. "You're right." She spoke as she looked over it. Everyone except Glock had seen it and Clover was excited with how good the photographer had edited it. The picture had honestly captured her attention the first time she'd seen it.

 The picture had honestly captured her attention the first time she'd seen it