Love At First Sight| 29

Sitting back on the chair, Glock watched Clover interact with their daughter

Sitting back on the chair, Glock watched Clover interact with their daughter. He resisted the urge to smile seeing how good Clover was with Azura. She was hands on and attached to everything Azura did ever since she walked through the door. Already he could tell that Azura had her mother's personality from how smiley and giggly she was. Glock was in total awe. She was extremely beautiful and looked just like Gianna when she was little.

"How about we go play with daddy?" Clover smiled while tickling Azura.

"Dada?'" Azura pouted while pointing her little finger at Glock. Immediately, she removed herself from her mother's grip and waddled over to Glock who chuckled at her little walk. When she reached him, Azura reached her arms out.

Glock smiled and scooped her small figure up into his arms and sat her on his lap. Azura frowned and used his shirt to stand herself up on his lap before giving him a wet kiss to his face. "Hi dada." She giggled.

"Hi daddy's baby." Glock smiled. "You're so beautiful princess. You know that? You pretty just like your mommy."

Clover smiled a little while watching the two of them attempt to have a conversation. Inside she felt horrible for keeping him away from his child and robbing him of the little moments he would never be able to get back. Clover was honestly disappointed in herself and felt like she deserved everything Glock had said to her yesterday. Just like that he had went from wanting their relationship to work again to almost killing her.

Grabbing at Glock hands, Clover tried to pry them off her neck while she felt herself starting to slip in and out consciousness. Tears were streaming down her face and she could no longer breathe. She didn't expect for things to take a turn when she came over to try to get Glock to talk to her. Everything was going ok until she revealed to him why she had kept Azura away from him and who had been keeping Azura.

Glock had blacked out and gripped her up by her neck. Clover was honestly terrified in this moment because she had never seen him like this. Him snapping was giving her flashbacks of when her father and Rock use to take their anger out on her. The only difference this time was that she knew she deserved this.

Feeling Glock being pulled off her, Clover immediately fell to the floor and started to cough uncontrollably. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Marc gritted while attempting to hold Glock back.

"Man move. Ima' fucking kill her." Glock gritted. "You lucky I ain't whoop your ass how your pops did!" He yelled at her. "I see why them niggas hit you. Your dumb ass always doing some stupid shit. You lucky ion' put a bullet in your head! You ain't no damn woman. You a sorry excuse for a bitch. I should've left your dumb ass where I found you."

Marc pushed Glock back hard. "Yo' I said chill the fuck out!" He yelled in his face. "Walk it off before you say some more shit you regret."