Secrets |26

Clover always told herself that speaking to people wasn't her thing

Clover always told herself that speaking to people wasn't her thing. She always knew that speaking on herself or her life would bore people but now here she was sitting here getting ready to speak to Cassie about her life. After months of having Cassie reach out, Clover had agreed to her first ever interview. Something she never saw herself doing but she felt like it was time. Time to give her supporters more insight on who she was and why she was the person she was today.

As she sat here answering questions, she was starting to feel more comfortable with the interview but she knew that the steamy questions were coming. So far Cassie had only asked minimum questions about her career and a few about her childhood that she avoided answering. Although she was starting to slowly open up to her supporters, she didn't think that telling them she was raped and abused for many years was something she needed to share openly. Her music was her way of telling her story and if they didn't pick up on it from that, they'd just never know.

"So recently we seen that you were spotted out with Glock. We know that you've talked about heartbreak and dishonesty in some of your songs but you never mentioned exactly who hurt you so my question is, Is Glock the man from your past?" Cassie asked.

Clover chuckled to herself. "Look at you being nosey." She spoke. "But in all honesty, G is human like anyone else and yes he did do some things he shouldn't have back then but I have forgiven him for it so it's really no reason to bring up old news. Just know that G is my person. He's mine and I won't tolerate anyone attacking him just because I spilled a little tea. Glock isn't the only heartbreak I have went through y'all."

Cassie nodded. "Well y'all heard it here. Clover doesn't play about Mr. Glock." She chuckled. "Another thing I wanted to talk to you about is the fact that a woman claiming to be your mother went on a Twitter rant about you the other day. How do you feel about that?"

Clover furrowed her eyebrows. "I didn't know about that. What was said?"

Cassie clicked a button on her remote and a serious of tweets popped up on the screen. Clover scanned her eyes over them and frowned her face up at some of the things she was reading. Charlene had went far enough to talk about how Clover wasn't telling her supporters the real truth and that she was always a nobody who only wanted to fuck on men who her mother had. Completely discrediting Clover's character.

Clover took a deep breath. "For people like my mother, all you can do is pray and let them be miserable. For years I have battled with feeling like I needed to blame myself for my mother being a shitty person but in all honesty, that's just how she is." She explained. "I have moved on with my life and I don't have time for negative energy. I just want peace and happiness."