Conversation, Surprises, and Setbacks| 11

Flew the coop at 17, no guidance
You be stayin' low but you know what the vibes is
Ain't never got you nowhere bein' modest
Poppin' shit but only' cause you know you poppin'
Yea
~ No Guidance | Chris Brown Ft. Drake

Knocking on the door of Clover's apartment, Glock took a step back while he waited to see if she'll answer

Knocking on the door of Clover's apartment, Glock took a step back while he waited to see if she'll answer. After 6 calls and a numerous amount of text, Clover had still been ignoring him since the night of the party. She had kept her distance the whole night and had even stayed quiet when Enya threw a drink and the glass at him for hurting her feelings. Of course Glock felt some type of way about it all but he couldn't deny that he was at fault for not being straight up with Clover also.

Hearing the door being pulled open, Glock snapped out of his thoughts and raked his eyes over Clover's appearance. Like normally, she was dressed in sweatpants and a large T-shirt while her face was free of any makeup and her hair was thrown up into a sloppy bun. Glock wanted so badly to let a smile play onto his face but the annoyance he felt at the moment prevented him from doing so. This was when he felt like she was the most beautiful. In her natural, most comfortable state.

"I know you seen I been calling you." Glock spoke up. "I don't know if you use to that little kid shit but I'm not on that so either you going to let me in and we talk or we can forget about us as a whole. I don't do that ignoring shit."

Clover frowned but stepped aside for Glock to enter. "I don't like how you're talking to me like your annoyed with me." She spoke up. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Glock turned around to her. "You were wrong for not giving me a chance to explain." He told her. "You just jumped straight to conclusions and started to down yourself as if I didn't tell you to stop doing that to yourself."

Clover shrugged leaned against the back of her couch. "The picture looked pretty clear to me. I just didn't expect you to still be involved with the ex that abused you."

Glock furrowed his eyebrows. "See there you go again. Nobody said I was with her and if you would've gave me a chance to explain, you would understand that I was just comforting her in a time of need. She called, needed my advice so I invited her over. Nothing more, nothing less." He spoke. "If I'm checking for you, why would I mess that up by going back to a woman I lost myself with?"

"Because that's what men do." Clover mumbled.

Glock chuckled a little. "So you comparing me to other men now?"

Clover looked down at the ground. "No but when I asked you what was wrong, you said everything was ok and then when I asked you again, your tone got aggressive with me. Clearly you had something to hide other than a outing."

"Ariel is pregnant." Glock shrugged. "I was in my head about her having another child and it made me think, will I feel like I'm replacing my Babygirl if I ever get the chance to be a father again."