In Due Time | 30 (Final Chapter)

Sitting across from Glock, Clover stared at him waiting to see if he was going to start the conversation between them

Sitting across from Glock, Clover stared at him waiting to see if he was going to start the conversation between them. Her nerves were high and she felt like she just wanted to get up and walk off but that would be immature of her. After letting him getting Azura for 3 days to Kayden, Clover had time to think about everything he said to her and come to a conclusion about them herself.

Her mind was still flooded with him telling her he wished she wasn't the mother of his daughter, he regretted meeting her, and he didn't want anything to do with her if it wasn't about Azura. Clover couldn't seem to shake reading over the messages she wished she would have never opened. Now all she felt was hurt and confusion. Wondering if he actually meant that he regretted having a child with her.

"I can't shake the fact that you kept my daughter away from me for a over year out of spite and bitterness." Glock finally spoke up. "I never thought you out of all people would do something like that to hurt me. I missed out on my daughter birth, her first time crawling, and her first time walking all because of you and I'm trying to forgive you and move on but that shit is hard. It's hard being angry towards you while still loving the fuck outta' you."

Clover looked down while he continued. "I was wrong for everything I said to you and I truly regret it. My intentions were never to intentionally hurt you but I let my anger get the best of me and sometimes it can't be stopped." He explained. "Ima' be honest, I wanted to put yo' ass down for what you did but then I thought about how much I would hurt my child and myself. It pained me for a thought like that to fill my mind but it pained me even more knowing that my daughter about to be 2 and I just met her. Not to mention I still ain't over you fucking somebody I know but that ain't what this shit about. This shit about you being foul."

Clover looked up at him. "I honestly wish things could've been different. If I could go back and change everything, I would because I fucked us up more than anything and I'll forever beat myself up for it." She explained. "I don't deserve you and how good you are and have been to me. I truly hope you find someone that's going to make the mistakes I did. You deserve to love someone you don't feel hatred towards."

Glock frowned. "I don't hate you." He told her. "Fasure' I am still angry at you but eventually I will get over it and move on from it. I miss you like crazy and I still want this to work. I still want you, I still want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning. I still want you to be Mrs.Roberts."

At the sound of that, Clover felt her eyes start to tear up so she quickly looked away. Everything Glock was mentioning, she wanted but she knew the timing wasn't right. She knew too much had been done for them to make it to that point right now.

"You know I love you so much G. Just as much as I love my Babygirl. Just like she makes my heart swell with so much joy and happiness, so did you at one point." Clover started. "You were my best friend, my partner, the one I wanted to love on for the rest of my life but then things got too out of control on both sides. You lied to me, I lied to you, and now here we are still trying to make this work again. It's not a cycle but I see one forming if we don't take time to grow. Grow outside of one another and find ourselves again without all the hurt and anger."