nineteen|Impatient

TW: this chapter includes a panic attack: if you're sensitive with the topic/ situation please skip past the section with ***

"No effing way. You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie hissed.

"I dunno," Pope mumbled with a shrug.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ pointed. Jaz was quick to stomp on the boys foot.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope added.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B snapped.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope shrugged.

"Very true, from what I saw he was very relaxed." Jaz smiled.

"That's cute, guys." John B huffed making Jaz's smile quickly fade.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her."

"Kie, why do you always have something to complain about. John can bring whoever he wants. Leave Sarah alone." Jaz sneered, becoming impatient with her banter.

"Oh my god, Jaz. Again, stay out of it. I mean, why are you even defending him? Didn't you guys get in another stupid fight?"

Jaz sighed, glancing toward her brother, "Yeah, but it wasn't stupid like the dumbass argument you're making. Not everyone has to change for your comfort!"

"Jaz, if your not 'comfortable'," Kie made quotations with her hands, "then leave."

Jazlyn's lips parted, Kie hadn't been her friend as long as she has the boys but she thought they still had a strong enough friendship to always have each other's back. The brunette let out a shaky breath,

"Jazlyn-" JJ sighed, looking towards her, in attempt to comfort her from the other girl's hurtful words.

"Are you fucking insane!? Who do you think you are kicking out of my own house." Her voice raised. She was clearly growing impatient with the girl, letting out all her pent up anger.

"I can do what I want." Kiara crossed her arms.

"No, you can't do whatever you want Kiara, you're not the fucking princess you think you are."

"Oh and you must think you're so high and mighty now that you're fucking JJ, huh? Well you're just another girl he happen to get in his pants, Jaz. You're not that special." Kie protested.

JJ and Pope shared the same expression, looking at each other with wide eyes as they sat up, "Jazlyn-" JJ tried to calm her.

Jazlyn curled her lips against her teeth, trying her best to ignore the comments about the blonde she was so fond of, "Wow, you really must have nothing to say since you always have to bring everyone else into your problems, huh?"

"Y'know what?"

"No, I don't know what. Enlighten me, please." Jaz taking a step towards Kie.

"You're exactly what I've always thought you were."

"Which is what?" Jaz tilted her head.

"An annoying ass bitch who thinks the world revolves around her because she has so much trauma that everyone has to worry about her."

Jaz kept growing closer to her, "Oh I'm sorry my father dying at sea has been an inconvenience for you, Kiara. I'm sorry everyone's eyes are on me and not you." She took one step closer, "And I'm sorry that no one else agrees with you because you're an annoying ass bitch."