twenty-one|Impatient

The next morning Jaz was up early in the morning, believe it or not, with John B at the Cameron's mansion. She was with her brother while he informed his girlfriend about their plans for the day.

John B had excitedly explained every detail for the girl, Jaz adding in a few more details as they walked along the house.

"Six-hundred bars of gold?" Sarah echoed in excitement.

"We don't know." Jaz started, "I mean it could be way more than just that. Maybe even a thousand."

"Yeah, yeah." John B nodded along, "it was all muddy but it was everywhere. Covering the walls, stacks of it."

"Four-hundred mil, Sarah. It was all there." Jaz beamed.

Sarah laughed, "that's crazy."

"We did it." John said, hushed. "Now, we just have to get it out of there."

The three kept walking along the house, discussing more about the gold and their future plans when they were stopped.

By Ward Cameron.

"Hey." He nodded.

Jaz's face instantly dropped as she quieted, moving more behind her brother; her head down.

"Hey." John B and Sarah said in unison.

"What are you guys plotting?" Ward asked , almost jokingly.

John B stammered, it made Jaz cringe at his struggle to come up with something. "The...usual stuff."

"World domination." Sarah joked. Jaz would've laughed at the joke if they weren't about to blow their cover. But, they weren't totally selling it at the moment.

"That's my girl. Always aiming high." Ward smiled. "But, it's going to half to wait a day, though. 'Cause I'm takin' this kid fishing tomorrow morning."

Jaz's head snapped up while John B and Sarah shared a look.

"First light. Just you and me." Ward added. John B stammered at a loss of words.

"And maybe, Jazlyn I can take you and Sarah to the mall some time this week." Ward added, peering over John B to see his little sister clearly.

"Yeah, 'course." Jaz said with a smile. You wouldn't be able to tell but, her heart was racing.

"John B can't tomorrow, Dad." Sarah assured.

"Why not?"

"They have plans." Jaz spoke up quickly, knowing the couple was having trouble.

"Yeah. We have plans." Sarah nodded.

"Oh really? What plans are those, Sarah? Sit by the pool all day?" Ward questioned rather quickly.

The Kook shook her head, "No."

"Look, that boat needs a first mate," Ward pointed toward his boat, "and you need to start early you keep around here, all right?"

"And Jazlyn maybe you should swing by more, I mean you're brothers here." Ward shrugged.

"Dad." Sarah stated seriously.

"Sweetie, I'm kidding. They're new to the family. I just want to take John B fishing. All right?" Ward defended himself.

Sarah sat in silence for a moment. "Okay." She answered looking back at Jaz for a moment.

"All right." Ward nodded. "Actually, Y'know what? Why don't you come along Jazlyn. From what I've heard you're not much of a shopping day kinda girl anyway."