Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Selling the prescription 1

  Everyone is sneering at Nianyang, "Little girl, open your eyes and see clearly, this is the medicine hall, not a place where you can mess around, go home quickly!"

  Nianyang seemed to I couldn't hear those voices, and her clear jade eyes shone with confidence and determination, "Madam, are you willing to let me take care of Mr. Da?"

  Madam Ruan was stunned, and before she had time to answer, Doctor Xu said coldly, "This lady, don't believe this girl. She's just a child. What kind of pulse can the child take? Besides, even if she is a doctor, you don't even have a basic medical kit. How can you treat her?"

  Ruan Madam also felt that Nian Yang was too immature and young, she didn't look like she could heal, but she couldn't bear to refuse the sincere eyes of the little girl, so she nodded and said, "Well, let's try it. Nian Yang nodded slightly, came to the

  bedside, bowed his head and cut the pulse for the head of the Ruan family seriously.

  It was very skilled, which quieted the laughing voices around. As soon as the expert made a move, he would know if there was any. Nian Yang's meticulous behavior during the diagnosis seemed to be really a genius doctor with excellent medical skills.

  But soon, everyone thought this idea was ridiculous. They were really a demon, and they actually regarded a little girl as a genius doctor. She is skilled in pulse diagnosis. It can only be said that she may have learned a thing or two. Most young people are frivolous and show off, presumably she is In order to show that you are deliberately grandstanding here, right?

  Thinking of this, the eyes of everyone looking at Nian Yang were instantly filled with contempt, and Doctor Xu didn't even take Nian Yang's petty arrogance in his eyes!

  This little girl who has not grown evenly, she is very good at pretending, he wants to see what she is capable of!

  After about ten minutes of feeling, Nian Yang finally finished his pulse, and said to Mrs. Ruan, who had no hope, "Madam, I have found out Mr. Da's illness. It's not a zhongxie, and I have a way to treat it."

  Mrs. Ruan was stunned when she heard this, and the doctors around were also stunned. After reacting, they all laughed at Nian Yang for bragging, "I heard that right, this little girl actually dismissed Dr. Xu's diagnosis and said that there is How can you treat Mr. Da? You are not afraid that the wind will flicker your tongue. Even Dr. Xu, the holy doctor of Hua Tuo, can't treat him? What kind of thing is she?"

  Dr. Xu said contemptuously, "Haha, since you said that the old man's diagnosis was wrong? Then tell me, what is the result of your examination?

  Nian Yang ignored everyone's ridicule and abuse, and said calmly, "Mr. Da's pulse is light and slippery, and his complexion is pale, because the blood and qi are blocked, because the poison has accumulated in the body. Blood vessels, obstructing blood circulation, so lead to coma! "

  Mrs. Ruan understood, "You mean, my husband was poisoned by poison?" Nian Yang nodded, and the

  doctors were stunned. They thought the little girl was joking, but she actually said the truth, but she didn't know if she was right!

  Doctor Xu firmly believed that Nian Yang was not skilled in medicine, so he mocked, "Now The young man, in order to make a name for himself, dares to brag about any bull. Gu poison is an evil sect poison technique passed down by a hidden family in the West. It has been lost for decades. You say that the disease that Mr. Nonsense! When

  the doctors heard it, they immediately followed, "Doctor Xu is right, it is impossible for Mr. Da to get poisoned by poison, this little girl, the diagnosis of a doctor is related to people's lives, you must not diagnose and treat indiscriminately!" "

  Nian Yang said very calmly, "I naturally know that medical skills are not easy, and I will kill my life if I am not careful, so everyone relax, I will never be brave in this regard. "

  Doctor Xu snorted coldly, disgusted with Nian Yang's self-righteousness, "I really don't know how high the sky is, so I'll put my words here. What Mr. Da got is Zhongxie, take 10,000 steps back, even if it's really poisonous, Do you think that with your young age, you can really cure this stubborn evil poison? " It's

  Monday, and it's another day to ask for votes. Everyone, vote more, help me get on the list, and I want a five-star comment, huh!

  (End of this chapter)