Chapter 611-620

Chapter 611 Grandpa Chu Awakens 6

  At the same time, Nianyang, who still didn't know all this, had just finished the morning's classes.

  Her classes these days were really not pleasant at all, because the arrogant Guan Xue was transferred to be her deskmate.

  Guan Xue, who is very competitive, seems to be competing with Nian Yang, and wants to compete for the limelight in everything.

  As long as Nianyang performs better than her, she will immediately lose her temper and provoke Nianyang. Nianyang is really annoyed.

  Especially because they are freshmen, their senior year has graduated, and their position as school belle has been lost.

  Now the school is selecting a new school beauty, and Nian Yang Guanxue's name is on the list, and her ranking is the same.

  Nianyang didn't care about this at all, but Guan Xue paid special attention to it. She bought all kinds of food and drinks every day to bribe her seniors to vote for her.

  But even so, Nianyang still had more votes than Guan Xue, which made Guan Xue, who had always been the center of attention, even more disgusted with Nian Yang, and would sneer at Nian Yang when he found any loopholes.

  There were no classes in the afternoon, so Nian Yang was really relieved. He planned to go back to the courtyard to clear his ears. He simply didn't want to see Guan Xue's domineering face again.

  Just after leaving the school gate, a car stopped in front of Nian Yang.

  Jiang Lianjie drove down, his lips slightly raised,

  "Beauty, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

  Nian Yang stared at him coldly, "What do you want to do?"

  Jiang Lianjie covered the light in his eyes, "There is something about I want to tell you about your matter, let's get in the car and talk."

  Nianyang squinted her eyes, "If you have something to say, just say it, if nothing else, get out!"

  This person is not a good person, and Nianyang will not get involved with him.

  Moreover, the last time he snatched his ginseng, he beat him up. This disciple must have hated him to death, fearing that he would take revenge on himself.

  Will Nianyang be so foolish as to send herself to the door?

  This stinky girl is so ignorant that she should become a test subject for the Jiang family!

  Jiang Lianjie narrowed his eyes, suppressed his anger, and curled his lips wickedly, "Little girl, why are you choking like this? Do you think I am taking revenge on you for the ginseng last time?

  Actually, no, I don't care about such small things at all. I'm looking for you to tell you something else. If you don't get in the car obediently, I will accuse you in public of playing with my feelings. This is in front of the school, and there are so many people. If you want to be a celebrity, you don't have to get in the car! "

  Threaten her? "

  Nianyang clenched her fists and glanced at the classmates who were passing by one after another. Because of the election of the school beauty, she was now half a celebrity in the school.

  If Jiang Lianjie was talking nonsense, it would be hard for her to explain. After all, the Jiang family were not good people, and she could not be tainted by it.