Chapter 621-630

Chapter 621 Conquering the Gu King 9

  No, this man is old enough to be Chu Huan's father. It should be because Chu Huan looks like him that he is

  very smart about Nianyang. Seeing the man's face that looks exactly like Chu Huan, then Thinking of the housekeeper aunt Jiang Lianjie mentioned, a bold idea suddenly came into my mind.

  Could it be that Chu Huan is the real daughter of the Jiang family?

  With such a powerful gene in front of you, you have to believe it even if you don't believe it!

  Nianyang swallowed her saliva and said, "Jiang Lianjie, is the housekeeper aunt you mentioned who wrote to you a letter named Dong?"

  Jiang Lianjie lit a cigarette and started to smoke, "So what, anyway, you belong to our Jiang family and you can't run away." Lost!"

  Jiang Lianjie's father, Jiang Sheng, looked at Nianyang, shook his head and said, "So this is my daughter who has been missing for eighteen years. Why does she look nothing like our Jiang family?"   "Who cares about her

  ?

Doesn't it look like it? It's just a tool anyway!"

  Nian Yang suppressed his temper and

  said, "Well, I want to say that you have arrested the wrong person. I am really not a member of your Jiang family. The real Jiang family should live in the compound. Chu Huan, that Dong Ma is the aunt who is responsible for taking care of Chu Huan!"

  Nianyang is already sure that Dong Ma is the demon. Although she doesn't know why Chu Huan is the daughter of the Jiang family, Dong Ma's purpose of doing this is obvious. , just want her to be Chu Huan's scapegoat!

  How could Nianyang betray them decisively as they wanted!

  The name Chu Huan is associated with the compound. Of course Jiang Sheng, Jiang Lianjie and his son have heard of it.

  It's just that they obviously don't believe that Chu Huan is the daughter of the Chu family and has nothing to do with their Jiang family.

  Jiang Lianjie said with a gloomy face, "Gu Nianyang, I advise you not to play tricks. Chu Huan is the daughter of the city lord, and we are inseparable. Don't want us to offend the Chu family for your girl!" "

  I said Everything is true. That Chu Huan looks a lot like you. I really have nothing to do with you. If you don't believe it, you can go get a paternity test!"

  Jiang Lianjie said in a bad tone, "It won't take time to do your mother's paternity test. How can you do it? Why are you making us wait? You are a person of several kilograms."

  Jiang Sheng glanced at Nianyang, "Every girl has a lot of eyes, so don't listen to her nonsense and start experimenting directly. The

  golden silkworm Gu King we raised has already Suck up enough of the special potion I refined and put it into this girl's body to see if she can obey our instructions."

  Nian Yang was shocked when she heard this.

  The so-called Gu is a mysterious object that is artificially applied with special methods and carefully cultivated over many years. It can be large or small. It is one of the three major witchcrafts in Southeast Asia.

  There are roughly thirteen types of voodoo, and the golden silkworm voodoo is not afraid of sharp tools and is the most difficult to eliminate. If necessary, it can be married to others with gold and silver.