Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341 Love Rival Appears 2

  Nianyang laughed directly, "Sister-in-law Yang, if you hadn't been able to control your mouth and slandered my man yesterday, how could you have caused your man to be demoted? This is your own death, what does it have to do with me?"

  Yang Mei was furious and said, "Why are you so arrogant? Isn't it because your man is the manager and has great jurisdiction? If my man was not your man's subordinate, how could your man demote my man's position?"

  Nian Yang was so angry that he didn't pay for his life and said, "I'm so sorry, so what if I just rely on my man being Manager Li?

  That's because I'm a great man. I worked hard to become a manager at a young age. My man is better than your man. This is a fact that you can't change no matter how bitter you are! "

  "you--"

  Yang Mei was so angry that she almost fainted. She opened her mouth to curse, but she screamed in pain when she pulled the corner of her mouth.

  She was really angry. When she first met Nianyang, she thought she was an easy-to-handle little girl. Who knew she was so tricky to get along with? She was so different from what she looked like!

  "Sister-in-law Yang, it seems that after what happened yesterday, you still can't learn to be peaceful.

  Your man is just a team leader now. One of your inappropriate words or deeds can get your man fired instantly!

  I advise you to behave yourself and don't mess with people you can't afford to mess with. "

  Yang Mei was so frightened that she fell silent when she heard what Nianyang said. She was so angry that she almost forgot her man's instructions not to provoke Nianyang's hair again, otherwise his man would beat her to death.

  But I feel really unwilling to do so. Why should my life be so miserable?

  Looking at Nian Yang's leaving figure, Yang Mei's eyes flashed with unwilling hatred!

  Just wait, I don't believe that Gu Nianyang will always have a good life. Li Tingyan is so arrogant, he will be removed from power one day, and then we will see how crazy Gu Nianyang is!

  ★

  After Li Tingyan's trick yesterday to scare the monkeys, Nian Yang is now the most popular sister-in-law in the family courtyard.

  All the sisters-in-law know that Li Tingyan loves his little wife very much, and Nianyang has become a person that is not easy to mess with in the hearts of the sisters-in-law.

  So on the way out of the family home from Nianyang, I received many attention gifts from my sister-in-law. Some were envious, some were jealous, and most of them were curious, but no one dared to comment.

  You must know that the rumor yesterday caused the Yangmei man to be demoted. Now everyone is much more peaceful than before, fearing that their inappropriate words and deeds will harm their own men.

  Nianyang has always had a strong psychological quality and doesn't care what others think of her.

  She was only thinking about Li Tingyan and wanted to see how he was working. Unexpectedly, she met Xu Zhiyi and Bai Xueli halfway.

  Xu Zhiyi walked up and said, "Nian girl, we are going to find you. Where are you going?"

  "Sister-in-law Xu, I'm bored alone, and I'm planning to go to Ayan's place to see him. Sister-in-law Xu, sister-in-law Bai, do you have anything to do with me?"

  Xu Zhiyi said, "I was afraid that you would feel uncomfortable about what happened yesterday. Your man just came back yesterday and I was embarrassed to disturb you two. Now that you are fine, I feel relieved."

  Bai Xueli's eyes flashed and she said, "I went back early yesterday, and it was already very late when I found out, so I came here with Sister-in-law Xu today to ask you about it!"

  Nian Yang looked at Bai Xueli and smiled without saying anything. Do you really think that she didn't know that she was the fuse of yesterday's incident?

  Only a few of them knew about the meeting gifts he bought for them. Why did Yang Mei know so well?

  Xu Zhiyi and Lin Xia were both staying with him at that time. Things broke out as soon as Bai Xueli left. Who else could spread the news besides Bai Xueli?

  Yangmei is not a good thing, and this Bai Xueli is not a good thing!

  We have already written 390,000 words~

  It's not easy to persist for free until now, please continue to be crazy and continue to vote~ Today there are one thousand fewer votes than yesterday~ I have a feeling of panic! !

  (End of this chapter)