Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 When parting 8

  "Daughter-in-law, I'll miss you too." After the kiss, Li Tingyan whispered to the blushing girl,

  "To be precise, I haven't left yet, I I already miss you."

  "Brother Li, your people are not serious, and you are not serious, is this the so-called "upper beam is not upright" and the lower beam is crooked?" Nianyang

  said with an unstable breath, his eyes as clean as water, with With a little daughter's shyness.

  What a leprechaun.

  Li Tingyan was a little hot and couldn't help but kiss him again, with all his enthusiasm and love.

  Hey, the little daughter-in-law is too sweet, if it weren't for the fact that he was too young, he would have eaten her directly.

  The road ahead is long...

  ★

  "Brothers, come down with us and go to my daughter-in-law's house to get something."

  Li Tingyan pulled Nian Yang out and said to everyone.

  "Received!"

  Everyone agreed, and looked at Nianyang's red lips teased by Li Tingyan, thinking that Master Li is really fierce.

  When they arrived at the Jiang's backyard, everyone was stunned to see how many boxes of medicinal herbs were full,

  "Sister-in-law, are these all the medicinal herbs you gave us?"

  "Well, these are the life-saving medicinal herbs I made for you. I have written everything, it is absolutely safe." Nian Yang said to them.

  "Sister-in-law, are you a doctor?"

  Xiao Wu looked at these medicines in amazement. Now that medicines are scarce at this time, there are only a few packs of medicinal materials distributed to them this time!

  The so many medicinal herbs that Nian Yang took out are simply their life-saving gospel!

  Others also wailed excitedly.

  "Great! Sister-in-law, you are really our benefactor. With these medicines, we will definitely get twice the result with half the effort this time!"

  "Master Li, you really married us a good sister-in-law. We really love you!"

  "Squad leader Sheng, you see, this is the village girl you said, my sister-in-law is a doctor, and she has so generously made so many medicinal materials for us."

  "That is, how good is our sister-in-law, what else do you say? Dr. Ni, why haven't I seen Dr. Ni give us medicine? I still like our sister-in-law!" The

  two whispered and winked at Sheng Feng.

  "Look at what you're doing. A few boxes of medicines are not worth much, so I bought you all?"

  Sheng Feng's face turned dark, although he was incredulous to see so many medicines, but he still turned to Dr. Ni in his heart. , What if this village girl is a doctor, she is definitely not as good as Dr. Ni's medical skills.

  Taking advantage of the gap when everyone moved the medicinal materials out, Nian Yang took out the mask from the space and stuffed it into Li Tingyan's hand,

  "Ayan, this is anti-gas, if you put it on when you go out to sea, it can not only ensure a breath of fresh air, but also when necessary. It can also prevent the moisture from the waves, the effect is much better than the current one, and it will ensure the safety of your life."

  Li Tingyan was surprised when he saw the mask, which was not available on the market, and the quality was very good, where did the little daughter-in-law get it of?

  But he was smart and didn't ask, and put the mask in his arms,

  "Okay, Nian Nian has such a caring daughter-in-law as you, I will definitely come back safely."

  Nian Yang watched Li Tingyan and his party get into the car, and when the car left , she said to Li Tingyan's car window, "Ayan, when you come back, write me a safety letter and send it directly to the messenger room of my school."

  "Okay."

  Li Tingyan's low and pleasant voice disappeared before the bang In the roaring exhaust of the car, it soon disappeared. . . . .

  Very good, I'm stuck, very stuck, so stuck, I want to abandon the pit.

  Woo woo woo votes, I'm afraid you will abandon me, vote more for a sense of security, I'm going to test the water push on Friday, and I have 6 more shifts, I feel uncomfortable and want to cry.

  (End of this chapter)