Never been kissed - T.R.

Description: Y/N goes out at night to meet a friend, and ends up forming a new relationship.
(OOC Tom riddle)
Word count:1.3k

Sneaking out of her dorm room, Y/N is going up to the astronomy to meet Sirius Black. This was a normal occurrence they would meet every Friday to talk about their week or what's been bothering them and just goof off. Sirius and Y/N have been friends since first year and last year they started this tradition of meeting weekly. Even though they're both in 5th year they don't see each other that often, well not as much as they'd like.

Crossing the castle careful not to run into Filch or worse Mrs. Norris the biggest snitch in town. Thankfully she's never been caught, can't say the same for Sirius, that boy makes so much noise wherever he goes. Climbing the crazy amount of stairs to the top of the tower finally seeing the clear night sky. It was truly a beautiful sight, late November so it was chilly but not unbearable.

Always the first one there so she knows she'll have to wait for Sirius. She gets there every time at about 11:40 pm he shows up at 12 each time, you know fashionable late.

Tonight he seemed to be taking his sweet time because her watch is reading 12:18, maybe he's having a hard time picking out an outfit. Or got attacked by a wild banshee, maybe he just forgot? Knowing him, he probably had some superficial reason as to why he didn't come to see his favorite person at Hogwarts.
She waited until 12:40 a whole hour late and finally decided Sirius Black flaked on her.

It didn't hurt her feelings since it was the first time it ever happened, but she is a little irritated she wasted an hour doing nothing. She was a night owl so she stayed up as late as she could on the weekends. Standing up from the wood-paneled floor, she lets her legs take her wherever. She doesn't normally explore the castle alone, it really only happens if the Marauders are dragging her with them on some weird 3 am adventure.

Finding herself outside of the castle she decides to go by the lake, she wonders what it looks like at night. Walking around the lake at night is kinda creepy when she thought about it but oddly calming. A large oak tree is a few feet away from the lake, she sits down underneath to take in the scenery.

Lost in thought thinking about everything and nothing, she failed to hear the nearing footsteps.

"Good evening Ms. L/N."

Startled by the voice, she looks up to see Tom Riddle standing about a foot away from her.

"Uh hi Tom" she replies

"Why are you out here so late?" He asks calmly

"No reason really I normally- hang on aren't you a prefect?"

"I am."

"You're not gonna write me up are you?" She asked calmly on the outside but really didn't want to get written up.

With a slight smirk on his face, he replied
"No, no I'm off duty right now."
"I'm breaking curfew as well" he playfully whispers

"Ok then, would you like to sit?" She said relieved

Not replying with words but with actions, he sits down next to her. Not too close but not too far, a respectable distance.

Y/N and Tom weren't close by any means, they only met this year in potions class. Tom being known as the introverted Slytherin who had a way with the teachers. Y/N who laughed with her friends all day and wasn't an overachiever.

Slughorn decided to pair people who he thought would sort of yin Yang each other.

Not speaking, they say in awkward but comfortable silence. The wind tussling the trees filling the air. The night got colder since she left her dorm, she wished she had brought a jacket.