Secret time- R.L.

Description: Remus and Y/N's perfect date gets ruined by his big secret

Word count: 1.3k

Request and plot by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

A plaid red and white blanket laid across the grass, Y/N is sat tossing grapes into the mouth of her boyfriend Remus. The sun had started to set, small candles magically lit around the blanket provided light for the young couple.

Ever since they met, Remus would do anything for her. She had been friends with the Marauders all through school, her friendship was always stronger with Remus. 

There was just something so comforting being around him. He would listen to her when she talked about her problems no matter how small they were. She could feel how pure his love was, some times he would get angry but he had it controlled most of the time. He never lashed out at her but he was irritable sometimes. She figured he was just stressed about school.

During their fifth year, their relationship had blossomed into something more. Y/N had asked Remus to help her study for the O.W.L. exams, which he was more than happy to do so. His soft spot for her had only grown over time. He knew she had a crush on him very early on, but he didn't mind it. By the time fourth year came around, He realized that his feelings for her were more than platonic. Their "studying" consisted of reading about something educational for an hour, and goofing off until the late hours of the night. One day Remus finally asked her on a proper date, since it was very evident they liked each other.

They had become the happiest couple at the school. They were truly happy together.

Admiring his girlfriend in the dim light as she watched the night sky appear, he thought about how lucky he was to have her. She was everything he could want in a Woman and more. He daydreamed about his future with her. She spoke, bringing him back into reality

"The moon looks beautiful tonight, doesn't it?"

He looked up to see for himself, A full moon. "shit" he mumbled to himself

"Yeah, it really is" he replied, freaking out on the inside. Abruptly he stood up, he had to get out of there fast.
"Y/N I'm so sorry but I just remembered I have a thing."
"I'm truly sorry" he swore as he ran off toward a bunch of trees

Y/N didn't know what to say, she sat there confused. Remus had never done that to her, ever. She thought about the events before he ran off, Maybe I said something, she thought.

She waited and waited to see if he would come back. After an hour, it was apparent, He's not coming back. She cleaned up their picnic, she knew there was no use in wasting any more time waiting.

-

The next morning she woke up feeling sluggish. She stayed up thinking about all the reasons Remus would have runoff. The whole 'I have a thing' was obviously a lie, and not a very good one either. She brushed it off as best she could and started her day. 

It was Saturday, she didn't have any plans so she mindlessly wandered around the castle. Passing by all of the couples who finally got to see each other after a long week, she feared something had shifted in her relationship.

No that's ridiculous, nothing is wrong, she told herself. She needed to find Remus to sort out this confusion.

Strolling through a mostly empty corridor, she heard whispering coming from the intersecting hallway. Footsteps getting louder as she got further. A group of boys turned down her hallway, going the opposite way.

It was her friends, the Marauders. When they saw her, the whispers stopped. 

"Hi guys" She greeted, making them stop