𝙰𝙲𝚃 Ⅲ • 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 Ⅰ

"Let's carve him as a dish fit for the gods

"Let's carve him as a dish fit for the gods."

- Act 2, Scene 1. (Julius Caeser)

TW/CW: Explicit language, blood, injury, fighting and threats to kill or cause bodily harm.

"What do you mean you know them?" Techno demanded, narrowing his eyes at me suspiciously.

I stood up and brushed the snow off my clothes.

"I don't know if I trust you enough to tell you that information," I replied, returning his sceptical gaze.

"Y/n-"

"No, Techno. I know almost nothing about you, and every time I try to find out more you always shut me out. I'm tired of it! So you better explain your history with New L'manberg before I tell you jack-shit!"

The pinkette glared at me and gave a reluctant sigh.

"My brothers were the ones that originally started L'manberg," he began to describe. "I wasn't all that interested in getting involved with it myself, but then they got in trouble. Lots of trouble. They had no home, no allies and no hope. So I went to help them fight to take back their land."

My eyes widened as I realized he was actually telling me about himself. Most of this information was stuff I already knew, but a lot of blanks were being filled in by his story.

Techno took a shuddering breath and continued to speak.

"I did some bad things. I don't...regret them because the situation was out of my control, but my youngest brother resented me for what I did. And then he betrayed me. Like I meant nothing to him."

He seemed to be getting upset, so I decided to jump in and say some of my own story to make him feel a bit more comfortable.

"I umm...actually already knew most of that story," I confessed.

Techno's eyes met mine, shock and confusion filling his fuschia irises.

"During my travels, I stayed in New L'manberg for a while. I got to know the people, read up on the history. I really liked it there but then..."

"You saw it for what it really was," he huffed.

"Tommy and...Wilbur, they're your brothers, right?" I asked cautiously.

The pinkette gave a stiff nod.

"I'm sorry that Tommy betrayed you but...he was exiled from his home. By his best friend!"

At this point, Techno turned and began walking towards the house.

"I don't really care. When did he ever do anything for me?" The warrior said gruffly as he walked up the steps.