𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙳𝙾 𝚆𝙴 𝙶𝙾 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴?

Hello, my dearly beloved readers

I apologise if you thought that this was an update. It is not.

This is a place for discussion and a place for comfort. It is a place for me to vent my thoughts and feelings to you, and together we'll decide what the plan is moving forward.

I'm sure most of you know by now the news about Technoblade, and if you don't know what I'm talking about I urge you to go and watch his video before you continue reading this.

...

Now that you've done that I'll touch briefly on my thoughts regarding the situation.

Technoblade has always been so much more than just a YouTuber or a streamer to me. That sentence alone sounds a bit silly, but thinking about my feelings towards him and his content I have to say that is wholeheartedly the truth. 

He's always stood above every other content creator to me. Unparalleled in every way. The amount which he has done for me with his videos and streams is...more than I can put into words. I think I've watched all his videos at least 30 times because he genuinely was that important to me and maintaining my mental health. Whenever I had a bad day, or a bad week, or a bad month or whenever I felt like my entire life was bad and that would never change...I'd turn to him for comfort and he provided it with ease.

He was familiar without any connection. He was warm and friendly while still being sarcastic and bullying orphans. He was...Technoblade. And I don't think there'll ever be anyone like him ever again. 

------

While I was trying to distract myself from feeling sad yesterday, I stopped and asked myself "Michelle, why is it that you don't want to let yourself grieve? You've lost someone who was very important to you," and the answer I told myself was instantaneous and clear as day. 

He wouldn't have wanted me to be sad. And so, I'm not going to be sad about the fact that he's gone. Instead, I'm going to remember all the memories he's given us, all the laughs and the smiles. I'm going to honour his legacy and the incredible impact he's made on so many people. 

Now I need to ask you all, do you think I should continue to write this story? 

My first instinct is to discontinue it and take it down, but a big part of me believes that he wouldn't have wanted that either. The character that he created for himself on the internet and then gave to the community to grow and develop and change will live on forever, just like his legacy.

You, who are reading this, please leave a comment or message me on discord. I'd love to have a conversation about this and the topic of Technoblade's passing in general. I'll be your shoulder to cry on if you need it <3

https://www.curesarcoma.org/

Rest in peace, Technoblade

And thank you, for everything.