☆1☆

~2004~

Loud cries were heard as Mr.Kim burst into tears. 

"Appa, I became an elder brother---" the 6-year Namjoon said looking at his father as his father hugged him.

"Congratulation Mr.Kim, it's a boy---" she said showing him the baby in her hands as Mr.Kim nodded happily tears rolling down in his eyes.

"You don't need to worry, Both mom and the baby are fine, it's just we will keep him in observation for a few hours." She said as Mr.Kim Woojin smiled.

"You are a hyung now Namjoonie ~" he said sweetly as Namjoon hugged his appa crying.

"AHHH" came another yell as both the Kims looked around to find another lady in her late 20s taken to the emergency room. The man beside the lady looked devastated as Woojin decided to talk to him.

"Everything will be okay..." he said taping the unknown man's back as the other smiled nodding his head.

"It is just it's Yeona's first time, I mean our first time." He said as Woojin smiled.

"It's my second time, my elder son Namjoon and now another one--" he said smiling as the other man smiled back.

"Congrats sir---" the man said as Woojin smiled.

"And congrats to you too little, you are an ender brother now~" he said sweetly looking at Namjoon who smiled jumping.

"Mr.Jeon, congratulations it's a son---" the nurse said smiling as Mr.Jeon Jungwoo got up looking at his son in the nurse's arms.

"Mr.Kim, your wife is up. You can go meet her---" another nurse interrupts as Woojin and Jungwoo look at each other smiling.

"Appa, eomma is up let's go---" Namjoon said pulling his father who smiled.

"Hope to meet you soon," Woojin said shaking his hands with Jungwoo who smiled back.

Walking in their respective rooms they smiled as they saw Mrs.Kim Siwoon smiling.

"My son?" She asked as Woojin engulfed her in a hug.

"You did a great job yeobo---" he said patting her head.

"He is in the observation room right now, should we go see him? He looked just like me" Woojin said proudly as Siwoon hit him playfully.

Picking up his wife and placing her carefully in the wheelchair they walked towards the observation room, Namjoon blabbering on how beautiful his brother was.

"Look at me baby--" Siwoon yelled excitedly as Woojin closed his ears.

"You are too loud jagi~~" Woojin said but shut his mouth looking at his wife's glare.

"Why do I feel he is smirking at us?" She said as she looked at her son who had a smirk looking at his parents.

He was holding the hand of another baby beside him as that baby kept giggling.

Both the babies were busy squeezing each other's cheeks and playing with each other's hands as Siwoon couldn't stop but let out her inner bl fangirling.

"Awww," they soon heard another voice as both looked at the side only to see another couple beside them as Woojin smiled looking at Jungwoo.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Yeona said looking at Siwoon who nods looking at her as if she found a soulmate.

"Do you also ship them?" Siwoon asked looking at Yeona who nods her head. Both completely forgetting the pain they got through giving birth. 

"Oh shit~~" Woojin murmured as Jungwoo burst out laughing.

"By the way have you decided  your son's name?" Woojin asked looking at Yeona and Jungwoo who smiled nodding their head,

"Jeon Jungkook--" Jungwoo said smiling as Yeona smiled.

"Woahhh--- nice name for my son-in-law--" Siwoon said winking as Woojin smiled embarrassedly.

"Then let me also know my son-in-law's name?" Yeona said playfully as Jungwoo gasped looking at his wife.

The sound of babies' giggles increased as both looked in to find both the kids giggling loudly.

"They are truly a match made in heaven,

and we decided to name him,

Kim Taehyung"