☆4☆

as @epicsquishy wanted!!! 

Jungkook's pov:

Fresh autumn air hit my face as I walked passed the college gate. A new beginning a new start to life.

It just felt like yesterday that I remember entering middle school, and look at me now already a high schooler. With a bright smile on my face, I walked inside Bangtan High one of the more prestigious colleges in Seoul.

My eyes soon traveled in search of my best friends and my cousin brother and after finding them I couldn't help but run into my hyung's arms.

Yoongi hyung, my favorite brother.

I smiled hugging him as he patted my head.

"My baby brother is a high schooler now," he said as I smiled.

"You are also hyung," I said as he smiled pulling away from the hug. Well, yup he is around 4 months older than me.

"Our kookie only wants his brother, what about us" Jun hyung dramatically said as I smiled hugging him followed by hobi and Jimin hyung.

Well, they are all hyungs to me as I am the youngest among all.

We soon settled down in the canteen as Jin Hyung couldn't stop telling us about his crush on the cashier at his cafe.

But soon things turned quiet as we heard the sound of loud screams. Our eyes soon traveled to the source as I was met with a student screaming at the poor janitor.

He looked too young to be exact. Younger than us.

His eyes were filled with tears and his nose was as red as a berry. 

"That Mina, apparently a spoiled rich brat." Jimin hyung said as I looked at her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SORRY, YOU FUCKING SPILLED COFFEE ON MY DRESS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS IS? A MERE WORKER LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!" She screamed as the young boy's eyes teared more.

She soon raised her hands to slap him as I ran towards her to stop her, ignoring my friends but before that---

Taehyung's pov:

A fresh new start, well for everyone not for me. I woke up at 4, beside me slept hyung sleeping soundly as I smiled.

Namjoon hyung must be really exhausted and tired. He is been working night shifts also as I didn't want to wake him up this early.

"I am so thankful for having you as my hyung," I said as I smiled pulling myself out from the covers.

I soon walked out of our small bedroom as I walked to the kitchen preparing something for both of us. I prepared a plate of japchae with all the leftover ingredients which was surely very little for both of us.

Having a small potion leaving a lot for Namjoon hyung I walked back to the room to get ready.

Well, it's my first day at school, high school to be precise.

I had to wake up early because I had to go to my workplace at 5 to deliver milk cans. Wearing Namjoon hyungs old black hoodie with black jeans I walked to the convenience store collecting the cans as I delivered them to the whole neighborhood.

I was done at around 6 as I then go collect the newspaper along with my cycle for my 2nd part-time job. I was all done as it was around 7:30. 

The school would usually start at 9, so basically, I still had around 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Sighing I walked to the empty school as I watchmen looked at me smiling.

"Done with your early shift?" He asked as I nodded. Well, I knew him very well. 

I soon walked to the name board as I got to know I was in class 11A. Sighing I went to the canteen and found the nearest seat towards the window.

Everything was quiet, the sound of chirping birds and the smell of fresh air gave me reasons to be alive. I soon drifted into sleeping as tiredness took over me 

The sound of a loud woman made me wake up as I sighed annoyingly. Well, why can't I have 1 hour of peaceful sleep?

My eyes soon traveled to her and her friends. She was screaming at a young boy who had his head hung low.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SORRY, YOU FUCKING SPILLED COFFEE ON MY DRESS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS IS? A MERE WORKER LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!" she said.

"I am sorry miss but it's not my mistake you spilled it after I placed the cup on the table," The kid said as I could see tears rolling down the kid's eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME!!!" she said raising her hands to slap as I held her hands stopping her from hitting that kid.

The kid soon hid behind my back.

"He said sorry and clearly everyone saw what happened, I hope you know this is school. And raising hand at someone is totally not acceptable." I said as she looked at me with gritted teeth.

"Wait and watch I will show you my true colors," She said walking away with her friends as I sighed. I looked back at him as he smiled.

"Thankyou hyung" he said as I nodded.

"Dont let people like this judge you," I said as he nodded.

"Whats your name hyungie?" he asked as I looked at him who was smiling. Well, a playful little kid I thought.

"Kim taehyung, you can call me Taehyung, What about yours?" I said smiling as he smiled.

"I am Choi Boemgyu"