☆6☆

Jungkook's pov:

"Hey I am Jeon Jungkook, I would love if we could be friends," I said as the guy looked at me. He looked at me so surprised as if I was asking him for his number.

Oh soon I will.

"Kim Taehyung--" he said as his voice sounded like he was not at all interested in becoming friends.

"Do you know anyone named Jeon Jungkook?" I asked hoping he was a childhood friend of mine. But later regretted asking as made an uninterested face.

Soon Mr.Namjoon started taking classes as the whole class turned quiet.

"It's study hour now, I want you all to solve all those grammatical questions. Please pass them." Mr.Kim said passing the papers to us as Jimin hyung turned back passing two sheets to me.

"Here," I said giving my paper to Taehyung who thanked me.

Namjoon sir sat down doing some paperwork as Jimin hyung turned back.

"Jungkook did you understand anything?" He asks as I nod my head slightly.

"U didn't, I can see it in your face--" hyung said as again nodded pouting. Soon our attention traveled to Taehyung who filled everything as he placed the paper in the side and again went back to sleeping.

Me and Jimin hyung shared a look as our eyes traveled to his sheet as we both looked at each other shocked.

"He is done," Jimin hyung asked as I nodded my head equally surprised.

I soon looked up from Jimin only to find Namjoon sir looking at the both of us.

"Hyunh shh--" I whispered as Jimin understood quickly turning front. 

30 min went on as almost half of them were completed. Yoongi hyung stood up to go submit his sheet as I whispered his name.

"Yoon hyunnie 7th one." I whispered showing 7 fingers but realized he was halfway away from giving the sheet to Namjoon sir.

"Jiminie 7th one" I whispered only to see a crying Jimin turn back.

"I don't even know the first one--" he whispered.

"Are you really crying or is it your another drama?" I asked as his face again turned smiling.

"Drama--" he whispered as his face in jet speed again changed.

"Can you both be quiet?" Taehyung woke up and he gave us both a look.

"And why the fuck is your face like that--" he asked again looking at Jimin as I giggled.

Taehyung's pov:

Psss psss psss psss psss---

The sound of whispering really pissed me as I looked at my seatmate and the guy in front was pissed. Jungkook was it?

"Can you both be quiet?" I asked them only to see the front guy pretending to cry.

"And why the fuck is your face like that--" I asked as I could hear sweet giggles. I looked at the Jungkook guy who was still looking at the other.

"I am gonna go like this and beg Namjoon, sir, to leave me. I seriously can never understand English--" The guy in front continued as I gave him a look.

"It's obvious you are pretending--" I said as he looked at me shocked.

Soon the Jungkook guy looked at me as he smiled slightly.

"Can you please tell me the 7th answer--" he asked making a cute face as I couldn't help but stare at him. Usually, I wouldn't help people or even talk to anyone but these chaotic duo are something different.

Unknowingly I passed my whole sheet to him as he smiled coping my work. The guy in front also gave me hopeful eyes as I nodded telling him he could also copy.

The other guy beside him walked back as he sat down.

"The fuck, you guys coping--" The cat-faced guy asked as both Jimin and Jungkook shushed him off.

"Jungkook-ah I will tell Yeona aunty you are coping in class. It's bad Jungkook-ah" he whispered as I just looked at the 3 of them.

"Yoongi hyung--"

"Are you some saint or something all the time telling to this that--" the other guy interrupted Jungkook as both the guys one who I assume Yoongi and the other one who is still unknown glared at each other.

"Jimin and Yoongi hyung stop--" Jungkook said as at the same time the bell rang.

Soon everyone walked submitting their papers as Jimin guy took mine along with Jungkook's to submit.

"It's lunch break, let's go"The Jungkook guy said packing his stuff as I looked at him shocked.

Wait what? me with them?

"Come kookie and, oh, and what's your name?" Yoongi guy said as I pointed at myself.

"Taehyung--" Jungkook said at the same time Jimin guy came back.

"Let's go go go~~" Jimin said wrapping his hands with Jungkook who nodded smiling at him as Yoongi placed his hands on my shoulder dragging me along with them. 

I looked at Namjoon hyung who was looking at me as he smiled mouthing me to make friends.

Well, I would usually just sit alone in the canteen and eat or I would prefer joining Namjoon and Jackson hyung while having lunch.

It is really new for me to hang out and make friends. They all seemed like nice people but I didn't want them to know about me, about the true me--