☆3☆

~13 years later~

Dear Taetae hyungie, 

It has exactly been 13 years since I last meet you and I guess 10 years since I started writing dairy in your name. You know hyungie mama and dada spoke about you, joon hyung and aunty uncle today.

She kept telling me how much she misses all of you. 

Mama keeps reminding me how you were my first love and how she misses you and joonie Hyung.

I don't really much remember both of you, but I just know that both of you were my best friends when I was a kid. 
And as usual about today's day, wee it's my first day at high school, and guess what baby koo is excited, very excited.

Okay hyungie mama is calling for breakfast- will see tomorrow.

Jungkook sighed closing his diary as a smile crept on his face. His eyes soon traveled to soobin who was sitting beside him giving weird looks.

Well meet Soobin, Jeon Soobin. Younger brother of Jeon Junkook.

Well time goes really fast right, it has been 13 years ever since that incident and the Jeon family is not over it. Yeona and Jungwoo still believe that Tae and Joon are alive but no one knows where they are.

"Hyugie that's so sweet of you and all but that diary still creeps me, like you writing a diary to someone who is dead," Soobin said fixing his glasses as Jungkook immediately shut his mouth.

"Shhh...Bin you know right if mama and dada hear what you just said, then this would be the last day in this house?" I said as he scoffed.

"Anyways, I manned up and proposed Yeonjun today, and guess what he rejected me--"

 Soobin said as I burst out laughing. Well, he has been crushing over Yeonjun ever since Yeonjun became our neighbor, well I guess when bin was 5 or so.

"KIDS BREAKFAST!!!" Mama yelled as we both looked at each other and walked to the dining hall.

I sat down beside appa as he smiled patting my head as I smiled.

"So is my koo finally a high schooler huh?" he asked as I smiled nodding.

"If my tae would be with us right now, he would have also come with you, and joonie would be working--" Yeona eomma said looking at me as I smiled sadly.

"Pfff-- not again," bin said as he shrugged continuing eating.

"You are just jealous of tae and Joon, Binnie just accept it---" I said as my family started giggling at bin's shocked face.

"Me and jealous, pffff" he said getting up and walking to his room.

Well, guess what today is going to be a really long day I guess.