☆2☆

"Hyung---you awe walking vwey fash" a 4-year-old Taehyung said holding onto his elder brother's hand as namjoon turned back smiling at his brother.

"Hyung is sorry," he said pouting as the younger giggled.

"But hyung where are we gwin?" Tae asked as namjoon showed him the ice cream truck with glittery eyes.

Tae giggled happily hugging his younger brother tightly as they crossed the road in the zebra crossing just like their mother thought.

" Baby taetae wants which flavor?" Namjoon asked as they got closer to the truck as tae smiled murmuring coherent words.

"Sta stawery---" he said as the elder smiled. Well, he has always been the one who would understand his younger brother.

Namjoon turned back looking at his mom and dad who were inside the car looking proud as they saw their sons getting ice cream on their own.

Namjoon smiled waving his hands as Tae's eyes traveled towards his brother smiling and doing the same.

They turn back getting themself their ice cream.

But a loud sound got these 2 brothers out of their little happy moments as they looked back only to find a huge crowd around their parents.

With heavy steps, namjoon walked towards the car holding the youngers little hands as his eyes widened seeing his parents ' bodies covered with blood as tears rolled down namjoon's eyes.

"They are already dead" Namjoon hears a loud yell from the man beside his parents as a tear slipped down his eyes.

Without wasting a minute he picks up his brother running far away from the scene.

"Baby koo stay her okay mama has work," Yeona said holding onto her baby bump as she looked at her husband who looked worried.

" Twe twe hwungie" Koo said showing his hands and asking for his hyung as a tear slipped down yeona's face.

"Papa and mama are going to get your aunt and uncle along with taetae hyung and joon hyung okay--" Jung-woo said helping Yeona who wiped her tears.

Yeona and jungwoo soon rushed to the hospital as they cried out seeing them in ICU.

Tears slipped down from yeona's eyes as she never imagined seeing her best friend in that situation.

Her eyes traveled in search of tae and Joon who were nowhere to be seen.

'Yeobo joon and tae--" she said choking on her sobs as Jung-woo started searching for them.

Siwoon and Woojin were declared dead on the spot but the two youngers were missing.

"Sir, their kid's sir they are missing," Jung-woo said looking at the officers there who looked at the two confused.

He soon informed on writing an official complaint so that they would search for both the boys.

That day both of them could do nothing else but just sit and cry about the loss of their friends and their kids