☆5☆

Jungkook's pov:

Jimin hyung stopped me as I then again looked back at the kid and the other one beside him who helped him.

"Who is that hyung?" I asked Jimiin hyung who looks at the boy.

"That's Tae" Jin hyung said as I looked at him confused.

"You know him?" I asked as Jin hyung nodded. All our eyes then travelled to Mina who stormed out of the canteen as the canteen remained silent for the first few minutes and then again became noisy.

"Hoba, we need to go, lets meet in lunch break guys Also all the best!!!" Jin hyung said.

"Yup!! All the best" Hobi hyung said as he hugged us before both the seniors got up making their way to their class.

"We should also go kookie, "Yoongi hyung said as I nodded.

"Tell that friend of yours to also follow" He continued as I looked at Jimin who made a disgusting face.

"Well, I know. I don't need reminders from crancky asses" Jimin said as Yoongi was close to punch him.

"Oh my god stop, why the hell do you guys always keep fighting" I said as I sighed ignoring the two glaring at each other.

We soon walked to the name board, learning that we were all in the same class.

11A

We all walked in with us sitting randomly. I sat next to Yoongi hyung, while Jimin hyung sat behind both of us. My eyes soon traveled to the last bench as my eyes met with a random boy.

He was sitting on the last bench near the window. He was the same guy who saved the Janitor a few minutes ago. 

"Kookie, the teachers here!" I heard Jimin as I nodded looking at the doorstep.

Soon the home teacher walked in as a tall man with huge glasses walked in. He had a well-built body as he wore a black tight t-shirt.

Everyone stod up greeting him as he nods eyes as cold as ice.

"Shit-- he so strict--" Jimin whispered from the back as I nodded my head agreeing. He soon placed all the stuff he was holding.

"Good morning everyone. I am Namjoon Kim, your homeroom teacher also will teach you English," he said as everyone gulped.

He sounded so cold and yet again another name that sounded similar. 

"Now as it's your first day let's decide where you sit for the whole year. I hope everyone remembers their marks last year, so the higher authority has prepared a list as per your results." Sir said as all of us nodded.

Soon everyone walked outside the classroom as he started calling people one my one.

"I am second last--" I said sighing as Jimin and Yoongi looked at me.

"I am last," Jimin hyung said proudly as I giggled.

"You hyung? As always 1st right?" I asked as Yoongi hyung nodded his head in denial.

"I am second--" he said as me and Jimin looked at him surprised.

"Woaah finally someone showed you your real position!" Jimin hyung said as Yoongi hyung ignored him. I soon hit Jimin as what he said might hurt Yoongi Hyung.

"Kim Taehyung," Namjoon sir announced as all our eyes traveled to the guy who was first.

I looked at him shocked as he walked in, Oh the same guy in the canteen.

He soon sat in the same place as he was sitting before. 

"Min Yoongi" 

Soon Yoongi hyung walked in and sat on the bench in front of that Taehyung guy as me and Jimin kept looking at people walking in.

"I just hope Eunjae doesn't sit next to Yoongi---" I heard Jimin whisper as I looked at him with a surprised face.

"Why do you care with whole, Yoongi hyung sits?" I asked as he ignored me looking at Eunjae walking towards Yoongi.

"Eunjae ah sit next to me" Chaewon, Eun Jae's best friend said as she smiled sitting next to her.

"For the first time, I dont hate that bitch" Jimin whispered as I looked at him confused. Ahh, these ex-couples really piss me off.

Soon only 3 of us were left and the seats left inside were only one near Yoongi hyung, the new guy, and another nerd on the 1st bench.

The guy in front of me walked sitting along with the nerd as and Jimin I looked at each other.

"Sit next to Yoongi, I don't want to sit with him," Jimin hyung said as I nodded walking in. Hehe only if he knew my plan.

"Jeon Jungkook" Mr.Kim said as I walked in. Yoongi hyung had his eyes on me as he removed his bag from the nearby table.

But ignoring him I went and sat next to Taehyung-shi as Yoongi hyung looked at me surprised. The guy beside me had his head down sleeping.

"Whae?" Yoongi hyung asks as I just smile.

"Park Jimin"

Jimin walked in as he had his hands pointing at me.

"You traitor--" he said as he started pushing me to sit next to Yoongi. By the chaos we were creating Taehyung woke up giving the 3 of us a disgusting look.

"Shut up and go sit next to that dipshit--" Jimin hyung whispered as I sat there tightly holding onto my seat.

"No, I tripped and sat down Now I am paralised I can't get up!!" I said as he looked at me shocked.

"You brat--" he whispered.

"What the fuck is happen---"Tae whispered.

"WHAT IS GOING ON THERE" We heard Mr.Kim's voice as both of us froze.

 Jimin without any argument sat next to Yoongi as we looked at Namjoon sir with innocent eyes. 

"This is your permanent seat for the whole year. I don't want to see anyone changing your place without telling me. You all got it?" he asked as Jimin hyung butted in.

"SIR BUT---"

"You all got it" he again said as everyone nodded.

Well this whole year with Mr.Kim, haha surely going to be hard.