Forgiven

Hitting the water we separated as the impact tried dragging us down. I float up hitting the surface first I gasp for air. I move the hair from my face as I wipe the water from my eyes. Finally opening my eyes I remember I didn't fall alone.

Y/n: "Frosty.."?

I say still outta breath as i begin to look around frantically. I try to swim around and I tried to go back down under water but I couldn't. Kicking to keep myself up I feel a sharp sting in my ankle. I let out a grunt but it hurts to use my leg to keep myself up as I hit the water trying to find a way to stay up. But I stayed going further into the pond.

Y/n: "Dammit where are you idi-"

I feel my self sink down as the water enters my mouth. Still hitting the water it's no use as I'm under the surface I couldn't catch a breath. And just then I feel myself lifted up reaching above the water I gasp for air with water still in my eyes from the water I took in I'm coughing frantically. Being carried princess style i felt that we reached land as I open my eyes.

Gray: "Are you ok"

He says placing me down on the ground. Kneeling next to me with a hand on my back I cough as I try to speak.

Y/n: "I'm....fine"

Gray: "Dont you use water magic"

Y/n: "yea"

Gray: "How are you a water user and don't know how to swim"

I snap at him

Y/n: I can swim fine you jerk-"

I begin to cough again. He falls back creating distance between us

Gray: "Then how come you were drowning just now"

Y/n: "It was my stupid ankle I must have twisted it before falling with the rocks"

I say after fixing my posture squeezing the rest of water stuck in my hair out. Till I realize what happened before I fell.

Y/n: "Rio where is he...."!!

I say getting up quickly but my ankle was no help causing me to fall back i feel someone catch me. I look up

Gray: "Geez could you stop falling your real heavy"

Y/n: "WHAT WAS THAT"

I yell before pushing him off me

Y/n: "You know what I shouldn't have checked to see if you were alive...I should've let you drown"

I say mumbling but loud enough for him to hear as I begin to limp back towards Rio. Without looking at his reaction at what you said.

 Without looking at his reaction at what you said