Paparazzi

"N/n"? I say out loud, questioning as he's still leading me toward the restaurant. "Yea, you know y/n, n/n just thought of it right now," Natsu says in confidence. "You know what, not bad. I like it." I laugh as we enter, finding Wendy and everyone else. "We ordered already hope you don't mind," Lucy says as we sit down. "Cool, what you guys get?" I ask. "Chives salad," she smiles as Mine and Natsu drop.

"Chives -?" I say, "Salad!?" He finishes.
"She wouldn't let us get a say, Natsu." Happy whines, "I don't know why you're all complaining salads are good for you," Carla defends. "Yea, after walking around all day, you should have a healthy meal," Lucy argues as Wendy is just in the middle of it all. "Tell them, Gray." she looks at him all serious as we turn our heads to see what he will say. But in that moment our food was brought to the table. Me and Natsu take a whiff. "Doesn't smell bad?" he says, "or look bad," I add on. "Fine," he says as we pull out our chairs.

We all each grab our forks, grab some salad, and put it in our mouth at the same time, and our faces turn blue as we spit it out. "What the heck type of salad is this?" Natsu says, annoyed. "That's it im done," as Rio flies out with Happy and the others following as Lucy sheds a tear. "That's the worst salad I ever tasted in my life."Thought you said it was supposed to taste healthy," "Shut up, natsu," she says at his joking remark as we walk out.

"I think I lost my apatite," said Happy, "Yea, after that, I don't really feel like eating anymore either," Wendy agreed. As we all sulk were surrounded by flashing cameras. "Is it true you're Natsu's sister?", "Did you really flood a town due to your lack of compassion?", "What type of wizzard are you?" In the crowd, we each got separated in different circles surrounded by cameras. "BACK OFF," Natsu says as he begins to flame up. "Hold it, Natsu, they're just regular people," Lucy says, pulling him back by his shoulder. "Are you and the celestial wizzard dating?" "Huh?!" Lucy and Natsu say before turning to see Wendy shoved.

"Ah," she said in pain. "WENDY!" Carla yells from the air. "That's it." Natsu pushes some paparazzi out way so Lucy and himself can reach her. "Are you ok, wendy?" Lucy says, pulling her into a hug to shield her. "We can't get you guys they're too many lights. We might grab the wrong person." Happy struggles to say as they swarm them again, Natsu is blinded from the flashes...... I'm surrounded as I put my hands up to block the flashes. "So who are you?"Are you an imposter, threat to fairytail?"W..what"? I can barely make out any words as they start getting violent. "Look, lady, just answer the damn questions," one guy says, squeezing my wrists. I let out a grunt

'I need to get outta here, but if I use my magic, I can hurt someone, and fighting back doesn't seem to be an option either'

"Dammit lady," he raises his camera as I close my eyes. "Hands off." I open them quickly to see him kicked away, releasing me from his grip, creating an opening. "Come on, don't just stand there." Gray grabs my hand as he rushes us outta there, causing all the paparazzi to run after us, leaving Lucy and everyone else shocked by what happened. "They're gone?" Lucy asks. "No, Grey ran y/n outta there," Carla said, landing to check on Wendy. "Those bastards who do they think they are shoving Wendy like that let's go after them," Natsu says, ready to run off. "Wait, Natsu, Gray's smart he's probably gonna head straight to the guild, lets get there before them to help them out," Happy says.

"You're right, Happy can you guys fly us over there then?" Lucy asks. And with that, they rush over houses to the guild....."They're catching up," I say, worried, slowing my pace as I get distracted. "Tsk," I hear before Grey pulls me in front of him and picks me up princess style. I hear the paparazzi get louder. He ices the floor behind him after jumping over a wagon, causing them to fall as I look over his shoulder. He suddenly puts me down, still running, grabbing my hand so i stay with him. We turn into an alley way as we lose sight of them. We're out of breath as I fall to my knees, shaking without realizing we still have eachothers hand.