Monster?

"Good morn- AH!" Lucy begins but stops once she looks at me. "Uh morning", I feel the bags under my eyes but I smile through it putting up a hand waving hello. "Um Y/n did you sleep alright?" She looks concerned. "Yea I slept great!" I say getting out of bed pulling up my bag with clothes. 'I didn't sleep at all! After what happened last night...' I think back to the image of Gray's abs and his face close to mine. I bang my head on the wall behind me. "What was that!" Lucy says startled looking around before beginning to change. "Y/n?" Wendy looks in concern.
"Whoops sorry about that, don't worry about me" I smile to hide the pain. But feel liquid running down my forehead. "But your bleeding!" She says in a screech. I begin to change as well trying to clear my thoughts i'm frustrated.

After unwrapping my scarf from my neck I wrap it around my waist and with that I'm ready to go

After unwrapping my scarf from my neck I wrap it around my waist and with that I'm ready to go. The others look up the same time as me giving a nod, we head out the door. "Y/n did you have fun yesterday" I turn to look at Erza making conversation. "Yea I did i ate so much food it was delicious" i pat my stomach before she pats my head. "Good I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" she walks off but I'm dumbfounded. I ignore it and smile at her reply. "What kinds of food did you eat y/n" Wendy asks in curiosity. "Was the grilled squid any good?" I turn to see Lucy join in. "How'd you know I had grilled squid" I look at her waiting for a answer she loses her words. "I-well-", I look at her trying to answer but hear my name being called I turn away from Lucy as she catches her breath.
"Hey! y/n you ready" natsu runs up to me. "Do you even have to ask" I answer playfully. "Alr then let's go!"
Just as were about to head out the door Erza grabs us from our shirts causing us to fall back, "hold it you two" she says in a stern voice. Falling back we hit the ground, "Ow!" We say together. "That hurt", "what gives erza" we complain looking at her. "Did you forget were supposed to meet with the client" she puts her hands on her hips. "I totally forgot about that" Lucy says in the background. "That jerk? we should be on our way home by now if he told us the job we had to do yesterday" natsu crosses his feet and arms in a childish manner. "Even so we have to see what we're up against think of fairytails reputation" Erza says looking down at us. Natsu turns his head away annoyed while I sit looking back and forth at both.
"You'll get dirty if you sit on the floor any longer" I feel myself getting lift up, I look behind me "oh hey morning sting" I say as I move away from him a bit, he gives me a soft smile. "Moring" he says looking at me. 'Why is it suddenly hot' I say not noticing Natsu flame up with glares along with Happy behind me. Sting begins to nervously chuckle and I look at him confused. "Come on y/n lets go" Rio says picking me up from the ground. "Hey Rio" I say kicking the air.
"We'll meet you guys over there kay!" Happy says i turn to see him picking up Natsu. "Race you there?" Natsu looks competitive i give him a smile. "Ready!" I say while Rio lines me up next to him. "You guys we're supposed to go as a team!" Lucy yells. "Set!" Natsu continues as we fix our posture. "Hey Carla do you wanna race" Wendy looks down at Carla. "Absolutely not" she turns away. "GO!"
We zoom out the door.
"After them!" Erza says pointing out the guild doors. "Aw man and we just woke up not to long ago" Lucy says in a whine heading out the door with Wendy being pulled by Carla. "Hey Rouge let's tag along for this one" Sting turns to Rouge and he give a nod in agreement. "If that's ok with you" He asks turning back at Erza for permission. "Very well", she allows and they run after you and natsu.
"Try to keep up Natsu"! I say before Rio picks up his speed we pass Natsu and happy. We were flying smoothly when I thought I take a look back to see if natsu's still following till I hear a growl. Fixing my body to stand straight Rio stops, "what is it". He asks as I continue to look around, "I don't know", I said sounding quiet waiting to hear the sound again. "Maybe it was in my head" sounding unsure i look one last time, "what was" Rio continues to ask. Then out of no where something so fast knocks us out the way causing us to spin in mid air. "Try beating us now y/n!", I hear natsu before the screams of Rio and me sync. Composing ourselves our eyes take a little longer to adjust. "Hey y/n...why not let them have this win" Rio says as if he's in a druken state. "No way we can still catch...up" I say sounding the same "really, cuz I can't tell which ways right and which ways left" I look back to see Rio's eyes still spinning and i let out a hopeless smile. "Alright we'll take the loss" I say in defeat. "T-thank you" he manages.
Looking back to see Natsu moving further I hear the same growl again this time louder. I look in the direction it came from "what was that" Rio said finally snapping out of it. "You heard it too Rio" I look back at him as he gives me a nod. I look ahead to see my brother stop mid air looking at the direction the sound came from. He looks back as we give eachother an agreeing nod, "Let's go Rio" I say as we head towards the sound with natsu heading in the same direction.
"Seeing as you heard it too guess I'm not imagining it" Natsu says some what serious but glad. "Look the others are down there" Rio points out Lucy and everyone else. Happy and Rio take us down. "Where did the two of you go" Lucy says in her mom voice. "Tell me you guys heard that creepy noise" Happy says. "Indeed we did" Erza steps forward. "Meeting with the client they did not wish to be seen but request the monster be brought back rather dead then alive". She continues. "A monster" I question. "Do we have too, I mean it sounds really scary" Lucy shrieks. I look at Lucy then in the direction of the woods zoning out, "Dont tell me you're scared too sea princess" I hear that aggravating voice and snap out of it. "I'm not scared of any-" I turn to defend myself looking him in the eye but I couldn't hold the eye contact long remembering the events of yesterday. I turn away to hide my embarrassed reaction. "We gotta kill the damn thing right, let's get this over with" I say walking into the woods.