02

"They say end things before they end you

I say end the cause before they even take birth and reach you."

Adhiraj rumbled hoarsely to himself still smiling and looking pacific as if nobody just challenged and disrespected him, glancing at the man also known as Jai Kshatriya he gave him a sweet smile, that's what he called it aka his psychotic smile, according to him it was a sweet smile enough to give diabetes and he probably didn't give two fucks about those people who thought it wasn't and was his way to horrify the people to make them run for their dear precious life, but because he thought it was, so definitely it was without any doubt and tho he was a sinner yet he considered himself too good to commit a sin like horrifying his own citizen, end of the discussion.

Jai who was confidently holding his sword waiting for his highness get a grip on his own sword, got a bit, actually a lot frightened looking at that evil smile of his majesty, but somehow managed not to let his confidence drown.

Jai was a good-looking confident man with some features that made him look more masculine and handsome with a scar on his forehead which he probably earned in some fight or war. He was likely to be in his mid-twenties Somewhat between the age of 24 to 25.

He was a brave and true warrior who has challenged and fought with many kings; some accepted his challenge and some did not but the one he got accepted in that case he won every single one of them adding to his victory. Now he was here in front of the infamous prince of Someshwara to face the challenge he himself has voiced out.

"Your highness I am very grateful of you to accept my challenge; the outcome is as simple as it should be, if you win, I will do whatever you ask me to do even if your demand is harsh no matter what, I would be compiling it without uttering any words to defend myself and in case I win you will have to erm...... bow in front of me just once that's it."

That's what Jai said after getting his challenge accepted by the almighty which actually shocked him first but nevertheless he gathered a bit confidence and bowed down his head while voicing those words out with a shriek tint of fear in his voice, till his little speech got over, nothing just happened after that, only if you not count on the part where all the guards took their swords out holding onto its hilt towards Jai's neck ready to chop him into pieces and then feed it to their almighty's hungry pet lion for uttering the sins of 'their prince bowing in front a mere commoner.'

In response to the utter disrespect all Adhiraj did was to give an amused nod to Jai while his eyes stayed calm and his lips twitched into a slight 'sweet smile' as he called it to be, making Jai and all the guards flinch with the intensity of that 'devilish smile' they called it, before gesturing his guards with his hooded eyes to put their weapons back into the scabbard to which the guards obliged immediately.

Adhiraj's dark chestnut hazel eyes with golden flecks highlighting them did not give even the slightest idea of the all the musings running in his evil mind.