12|I Want Her, I Will Have her

Pretty please Vote and CommentTTT
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

120+votes

"Kya matlab, inke paas inka khudka hath nahi hai?""What do you mean, does he lacks of his own hand?" Her voice silky and a little sarcastic as she cut Aaradhaya before she could say anymore

"What do you mean, does he lacks of his own hand?" Her voice silky and a little sarcastic as she cut Aaradhaya before she could say anymore.

Everyone's smiles immediately fell down.

Adhiraj who was sitting neutral until now blinked his eyes twice.

A chocking sound soon followed the uncomfortable silence, it seemed like somebody was laughing.

Everybody's gaze shifted towards the noise and it was coming from Rudra, who now started coughing vigorously.

Of course he would laugh Shivanya gave a hard glare to her elder brother who gave her a discreet look quietly taking the chalice of water from the small table and drinking the content.

"Humari Shivanya mazak bauth accha kar leti hai."

"My Shivanya can jest very well." Aaradhya said masking her anger with a smile.

Fear engulfed her as she witnessed her mother turning to her direction with her jaws tightly clenched and the white her eyes turning into a light shade of red.

Shivanya feared no one, well the exception was her mother.

"Kuch kahena hai aapko Shivanya, Ritashi ke bare mei?"

"You want to tell me something about Ritashi?" Aaradhaya spoke in her normal voice feigning curiosity but nothing about her expression seemed normal to Shivanya.

She wanted to say I have said nothing but then she saw her mother giving her the look which clearly indicated Dare you cut my words this time.

So, she nodded her head up and down in yes.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Shivanya has something to tell me, we will back in a few minutes, until then you all can enjoy your snacks." Aaradhaya said with her perfect smile.

Shivarth including Rudra and Virani knew that she was in a great trouble.

Even Adhiraj noticed every single facial expression on his siren's features, he was not dumb to not understand that something going to get wrong with his proposal. Talking to her family it truly clicked him that they had no clue about him or his proposal for their daughter, the beaming happiness when he proposed his wedding with their princess was priceless, so he did not even dare to mention about the memorandum he sent earlier because that would have only ruined their happiness.

His jaws clenched hard about the mere thought of getting rejected again.

He wants her.

He'll have her.