22

Hellowwwwwww!!!!!!!! I am back again.

Happy Gudi Padwa<3

Pretty please Vote and comment because I want to smile a little.
Today was almost a devastating day for me.

Votes 195+

Enjoy!!

..

Someshwara was a developed realm whereas mine was in the category of underdevelopment. No doubt we would have lost the war brutally against this huge empire as an opponent.

Both the village and the villagers were thriving with prosperity, they even had advanced technology and machines I have never seen. And to say these are just the mere things I have spotted while travelling in the chariot. There is more and I am sure of it.

The palace was yet another subject to discuss.

This palace had power of elemental force ingrained in its foundation. It was so enormous and was almost four time the size of my own palace back at Rajghad, if not then even more massive. Intricate detailed designs on the pillars with sculpted statues on sandstones of the palace made it look even more breath-taking.

I was at loss of words when I stepped inside the palace, every single thing looked majestically regal and every structure screamed of power. Be it the pillars be it the structure or be it the people residing inside the palace.

My chain of thought snapped when I saw Adhiraj sauntering down the hall in his wedding attire with a red stole on his shoulder and with people bowing at his feet.

Well men can change their cloths anywhere they want.

Sucks, right?

And look at me, I am wearing the same uncomfortable attire from yesterday. He has changed his outfit for the third time in twenty-four hours.

Also why did he had to look so perfect? Only if his soul was this good, I would have tried befriending him.

The yagna started Adhiraj sat crossed legged in front of the fire pit.

I was standing a few feet away from him, next to his sister whose name I got to know was Abhirati. I doubted her at first because she was his sister and maybe another psycho, but her bubbly and childish nature had me swoon over the 5'4 bundle of cuteness. And to say she was really impressed by me for some unknown reasons.

The chanting of hymn and smell of incense stick along with the smoke from the fire gifted the surrounding with a serene and tranquil aura.

I saw Adhiraj muttering the Sanskrit shlokas and mantras following the lead of the priest.

But I gave less attention to it as I was very much occupied into watching the burring fire, blazing with shades of red and orange. For some unknown reasons I have always been fascinated by fire and its purpose of destruction.

What if I push Adhiraj into that hot scorching fire?

I am not a coward though and I am definitely not going to burn my brand-new husband on the first day of marriage itself that too in front of his family; that would be brutal but the mere thought of hurting him was so tempting and satisfying on its own.

"Bhabhi-sa! Bhabhi-sa!!" I was jerked back into reality when I heard Abhirati calling me catching me off guard.

"Are you ok? you look a little pale!" her sweet concerning words questioned me.

No, was just planning to murder your big brother. Not a big deal though. As the words were about to slip from my over smart mouth, I clamped my lips shut and asked "Y-yes, why do you ask?"