5|Adhiraj is Smitten

Pretty please Vote and comment, they make my day!!!!!!!

Long chapter ahead...

Sauntering down the sumptuous palatial corridors, Adhiraj's regal menacing aura managed to gain everyone's attention making all the guards, maids and servants bow in respect

He knew all their inclination towards him, whether it be respect, fear or lust.

His stature emitted power; his vigor strength of manliness oozed with dominance.

He wasn't unaware of the lusty and hungry gazes he assembled from the opposite gender and the unwanted attention he gathered everywhere he walked in.

But to Adhiraj, female meant distraction, and he liked to maintain distance away from them.

They are opposite of the word 'peace' in shot a total disaster and a headache, what he hated the most was their ear piercing shrill voice, and the way they needed help from men in almost everything.

No, he wasn't a typical chauvinist or a misogynist, Women can do whatever they want to, but his main problem was that they don't want to do anything, they liked themselves to be dependent on a man, like why the fuck would you want to be depended on anyone.

He kept that eerie thought aside and strode inside the threshold of his father's chamber, the chamber was almost as big as the one he resided; keyword almost.

The guard near the threshold of the hallway entry bowed to his majesty in utter respect and fear.

Adhiraj nodded as he stepped inside.

The kings chamber consisted 4 division.

The first thing he visioned was his father, who was standing near his mother.

His mother was the first one to notice him, followed by his father.

He bluntly ignored his mother's gaze and strolled near his father.

The relaxed ambience of the chamber was hindered by Adhiraj's deep voice.

"Greeting father" Adhiraj touched his father's feet to take his blessing

"यशस्वी भव" Vikram Pratap Raghuwanshi the king blessed his son.

'May you attain eternal success with no obstacles in the way of achievement'

Moving towards his mother, 'the Queen of Hind'.

Joining his hands bowed slightly and his domineer changed.

"Greetings to the Queen" he said in monotone and stood up straight, clearly hating his mother's existence.

A pained looked washed over her soft features as she hummed in response to his greetings, Virangana was hurt by the fact that her son used the word 'queen' instead of 'mother'.