14|A Ferocious Princess

For Those people who haven't watched Shivanyas character trailer, go and watch it asap😃😃😃

140+
Please do vote and comment...🥺
SILENT READERS PLEASE ATLEAST DO VOTE AND IF YOU CAN THEN ALSO DO COMMENT🫀

Adhiraj departed from Rajghad as soon as the sun dawned crisp and clear, after marriage got fixed none of them were allowed to see each other till they get married as per the ritual to which Shivanya was thankful whereas Adhiraj was as usual neutral

The news of them getting married got viral throughout the kingdom

The locals were dancing with joy and celebrating for their princess. They were happy because they thought their princess was happy as well, but the reality differed from what the people were thinking.

.......

Echoes of continuous clashing of swords were ringing throughout the palace.

There was a woman and a trained warrior solider who were having a round of sword fight.

The woman was none other than the ranging princess Shivanya.

Shivanya blocked his hard strike with her sword out of fast reflex. Her hairs tied into a complicated French braid with a partition in between, merging into one, she was dressed in all black and brown starting with the black pants and full sleeved blouse to a tight chocolate colour leather corset armour with lace, outlining her curves, defining more of her small waist and full burst. Her body lacking jewels and ornaments except her trishul chain and a thin golden ring on her index finger.

Her jaws clenched as she rolled her shoulder, the hilt of her sword had a lethal grip within her palm.

The glowing crimson within her eyes gleamed with upcoming storm, adrenaline rushed into her veins making her anger grow more towards the man who going to be her husband.

She performed a series of deadly strikes attacking the trained solider again and again until he got exhausted and could no longer take the Princess's wrath.

Shivanya swung her sword back and forth with the speed of lighting Boalt drawing the man backwards until she abruptly raised it high in the air and delivered a deadly blow on him.

The poor latter was only able bring his own sword up one last time to stop the powerful impact of Shivanya's sword, a sleek ringing sound echoed throughout the hallways with the impact of the metals clashing together before the man's sword slides off his palm as he falls on his knees with his head deeply bowed vulnerably, under her mercy to spare his life.