Chapter 6

Ava's POV:

*ding*

*ding*

*din.*

"ughh" I turned off the alarm with a groan due to the pain in my hand from yesterday's beat. I dragged my sore body to the shower trying not to open the already infected wounds

Key word: tried

I finished up cleaning the wounds and applying makeup to cover the bruises.

Note to mind buy more foundation.

Glancing at my phone at the nightstand I noticed a message from an unknown number

"heyy v, it's aurora"

"hey, rora good morning, is everything okay?"

"good morning, yeah yeah I'm fine I was just wondering if you're free to have lunch with me today?"

"yeah I can do this let's meet at 1 pm that's when my lunch break starts, where?"

"the mall near the coffee shop were the accident almost happened"

"yeah okay that's actually perfect I ran out of foundation and my work is already the building next to it"

"great, see you there then"

I started getting ready deciding on a nice comfy outfit that covers all the bruises that the foundation didn't which were mainly on my arms and neck.

*Time skip till 1 pm*

I spot Rora standing by the entrance looking around I guess she's searching for me as soon as she spots me she started walking towards me with a huge grin and took me in a hug which surprised me but also she touched my ribs which are heavily bruised which caused me to wince hoping she didn't notice but sadly she noticed "oh my good what's wrong? Are you okay?" she asked worryingly "oh yeah I'm just a bit clumsy and slipped on the stairs at home nothing to worry about that happens all the time actually" I fake laughed and she happily believed me.

After finding my foundation we headed to the food court and started eating our Chinese food and chatted a bit

"hey, I want to tell you something but I hope you don't take it the wrong way it's just that I think you should see a therapist to help you with the panic attacks and though I don't know the cause of it and wont pressure you to tell me and as you know I'm an assistant to a very good well-known therapist and if you'd like I could actually find you an empty spot so think about it and tell me" I told her while squeezing her hand reassuringly and she smiled and nodded " I have to discuss this with Matteo first" "of course I understand, it was very fun having lunch with you we should do that more often but I have to go now my lunch break is about to end" we started making our way towards the exit when I noticed the 2 bodyguards joining the one already following us.

After that I left to work which passed by quickly and it was time to go back to hell that I call home hoping not to find father already there but once again luck was not by my side today as I saw his car parked by the door this will end bad I know.

I opened the door immediately I was met by the awful odour of alcohol and shattered glass all over the floor and Satan walking towards me with angry eyes I started to move away trying to reach my room yet another key word tried, as he grabbed my throat "where the hell were you bitch" "work" I whispered receiving a hard slap on my face causing me to lose balance and fall on the glass that pierced through my hand and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and started punching slapping and kicking my already bruised body then he smirked I know he's not satisfied yet but that smirk indicates to an awful thing about to happen yes I'm right

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed as he removed the glass from my hand then flipped me on my face removing my t shirt and started scratching on my lower back.

He then left me in pool of my blood and tears and I whimpered trying to reach my room and passed out as soon as I locked it.