Chapter 12

When Ashton and I got into the car, I couldn't say anything. I had to many emotions and I was so confused that I couldn't think of anything to tell him.

"Do you want me to put in the cd?" he finally asked me.

"What the hell Ashton." I mumbled under my breath.

"Pardon?" he said and leaned over to try and look at me.

"I said what the hell!" I yelled louder.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you show up at my house in the morning and make my mom and I fucking breakfast! Who the hell does that!" I shout.

"Listen Amelia," he ran his hands through his curls. "You are one of those girls that people stop to look at. You are one of those girls who make guys lay awake at night thinking about you, and not in a creepy way." he stopped to laugh at his own joke which caused me to smile a bit. "I like you Amelia. A lot actually! I know you may not realize it but I'm trying to make you see what I could do for you. I've been told that I try to hard and I realize that but I.... I just don't know how else to show you how I feel for you."

I didn't say anything. He was driving still. He looked really adorable when he was frustrated. Then I realized he drove past Alice's.

"Where are we going now?"

"We are going to a concert."

"Okay I don't know if you understand this but I sort of have a routine set for myself and ever since I met you, you've been kinda screwing it up."

"Life is gonna pass you by if you spend the rest of your life with my grandma," he laughed.

"Making fun of me isn't gonna help your cause." I said jokingly but secretly meant it.

"I am simply trying to introduce the world to the beautiful, Amelia Collins." he smiled and veered onto the highway.

*ASHTONS POV*

Boy do I got big plans tonight. I'm not even sure the name of the band that's playing but I couldn't stand another second without Amelia.

"What's the band that's playing?" she finally asked.

"Good question."

"You are so confusing!" she laughs. Amelia pulled her hair back into a pony tail. She was wearing a leather jacket and a skirt with some sort of pattern. She looked pretty bad ass actually.

Before I knew it we were in the concert and it was one of the most amazing things ever. The people around us knew the words to every song and Amelia and I didn't even know the bands name (which turned out to be Sick Diamonds). Then what seemed all at once, her hair was down and we were dancing like no one was watching. The lights glimmered through her eyes and she was acting like a totally different person. I couldn't believe I actually got her here and got her to be herself. Unfortunately the moment was over fast but I wasn't going to let it slip through my fingers.

*AMELIAS POV*

"I've never felt so alive!" I yell.

"You're screaming!" he yells back.

"The speakers broke my ear drums!" I yelled/laughed.

"What?" he yelled as a joke.

He grabbed my hand and I felt lighting shoot through my arms.

"I have to pee," I told him when we got out of the concert room.

"Same," he giggled.

When we found the bathroom, it turned out it was gender neutral.

"Uhmmmm......" I looked up at him.

"It's just a bathroom," he said and dragged me in.

"This is so weird," I say and it echos throughout the room.

"Only if you make it weird." he smirked.

"You can't tell me this isn't weird."

"It's just a bathroom!"

"With Urinals!" I shout and we both crack up. Then suddenly, he lifts me up onto the sink and cups my face with one hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?," he whispers, his nose inches from mine.

"Just kiss me already," I smile and then he smashes his lips onto mine. It was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and if you told me a week before today that this was going to happen I would of told you you were insane. It wasn't how I imagined my first kiss would be. I thought it would be awkward but instead it was super passionate and just...... Lovely.

When he finally breaks the kiss, I sigh and say "I still have to pee." and we're cracking up again.