The Beginning

YEJI

Wait—Why am i still here? My hands? My feet? I'm still here on earth? I'm alive?

I'm standing at the bus stop in front of where my car got hit by a truck? Wait—I'm so confused—i tried to get my phone then a man with a white suit went closer to me and told me,

"It's been 43 Days since you died"

My body fell on the ground, i'm bending my knees as the humans who's walking in front of me were passing by right to my body.  

This can't be. 

Ryujin? She's waiting for me in our house, she said she'll be there on time. We're gonna celebrate our 4th Anniversary, she's waiting for me, "No way, i'm alive, maybe I'm in coma--" The place suddenly changed and i saw my self in the cemetery and i am already buried under the ground.

I started crying out loud, "NO! PLEASE! RYUJIN IS WAITING FOR ME I NEED TO GO TO HER! SHE NEEDS ME!" My voice are stuttering and i'm trying to dig my body under the ground but my hands were just passing through. 

"HEY MAN! PLEASE! HELP ME! NO ONE WILL COOK RYUJIN'S FOODS! SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO OPEN GAS STOVE! SHE CAN'T BRUSH HER TEETH ALONE! SHE WANTS ME TO BRUSH TEETH WITH HER! SHE'S A DOCTOR BUT SHE DOESN'T LIKE SEEING BLOOD--NO ONE KNOWS THAT AND I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MOTIVATE HER!! PLEASE!! LET ME GO BACK TO THIS WORLD!!!!" 

I keep on screaming and the Man was just watching me cry out loud, "Miss, you need to accept the reality for you to do the reasons why you're still here on earth." No please, we still have a lot of plans and our flight to Maldives was coming, we prepared for so long for it and Ryujin wished it for a long time.

"NO! I'M ALIVE! BRING ME TO RYUJIN! I NEED TO SEE HER!"

When i'm about to run, the Man snapped his fingers and i suddenly fly away and my body was pinned down on the ground and i can't move, "Aissshh, this is such a problem, Yeji is your name, right? I want you to get ready first before i let you meet Ryujin? That's her name right? Just listen to me first and calm yourself." He said.

How can i calm--

"I know you can't calm or stop yourself since you're still in the stage of denial and you can't accept what happened to you but let me get this straight"

When he said the next lines, i tried my best to calm myself because this is not the thing that i want to happen and this is not what i wished for.

"Yeji, you need to save Ryujin."

I don't have heart anymore, i'm only a soul but i can still feel pain.

"She's not in the right mind anymore and she will try to kill herself any time but from what we saw, she will kill herself next week or this week, you need to save her because in the future, she will save a lot of Human." From the way he said it, i am becoming a soul that wants to come back to life even for just a second.

If there is something i want, that is i want to see Ryujin achieving our dream and i don't care if i'm with her or not, and i want her to continue living, it hurts me a lot that she's now all alone and i will see her suffering because of me.

Ryujin, please, live your life.

"Hey, Man? What can i do to save her?" I asked while i'm trying to calm my voice.

"I don't know too, it's all up to you since you know her well, but if i need to suggest something--i don't want to say this since i still pity you but--" He stopped for a second and i know where this is leading to. I stand up and says, 

"I need to set someone to help her? Is that it? I don't care about myself anymore, i'm just a soul now and i need to save Ryujin, i love her more than anything and i love her more than anyone else, i ran away from home just to be with here and sacrificing myself was nothing compared to seeing her suffering." I said.