Demise

RYUJIN

When we're already home, i went to my bedroom and i put my coat on Yeji's pillow, i'm imagining that she's here with me, i miss her so bad, i want to see her again for one last time, i want to hug her, kiss her, tell her how much i love her, and i want to put both of my arms around her while she's slowly breathing on my ears and she will say,

"I love you, Dr. Ryujin."

I miss her now, it feels like i was dead now.

It's here again, this feeling, i need to drink now to ease the pain that i felt but the for the month that i've been drinking, it was nothing anymore, it doesn't help me anymore. I bite my arms and i started crying and screaming silently, i don't think no one will understand the pain in my heart.

I wish Yeji was the one who's alive instead of me, she deserves the world and i don't.

Nothing will be more painful if the Girl you promised to give the world and the Girl you wished to have for the rest of your life was gone.

"Yeji, please, come back to me now." I whispered as if she can hear me.

*FLASHBACKS*

When i became a Doctor, i'm always late for our anniversary celebration because of my work and for our 4th Anniversary, i'm finally home at the right time but Yeji was not home yet, she told me she went to the market to buy some foods because she's planning to cook and have a dinner date with me in our house.

I'm preparing the table and cleaning our room, i wear the coat that i bought, i want to look good in front of my Girl, she deserves to see the best of me. I'm holding the rose that i bought and i called her, 

"Hey? Babe? What time are you coming home?"

"I'll be there in a minute, i'm just buying some tofu."

"Okay, i can't wait for you, i love you."

"You're so excited to see me huh, i love you too."

I waited for Yeji that time, it's been half hour and she's not here yet, i called her for so many times but she's not answering and i can't reach her phone anymore, i keep on calling and calling her but it's unavailable, i dropped the rose that i'm holding for a long time because i got cut by the thorn of it. 

After an hour, i received a call from Lia, I heard her crying while she's speaking on the phone,

"Ryujin? Yeji--she's here in the Hospital, she got into a car accident and--" I turned off the phone.

It can't be, right?

We're just talking on my phone earlier and we're just saying "I love you" to each other, we want to celebrate our anniversary, that's it, that's the only thing we want.

Nothing bad happened on her, right? This is just a car accident maybe her hand got a damage but that can be fix or her feet, it's all gonna be fine, right?

I slowly walked towards the parking lot and i went inside my car, she's fine, Yeji's gonna be fine, she's strong, brave, she doesn't like giving up, if she can still fight, she will fight, and that's what i like about her, she doesn't know the word "Tired". 

She'll be fine, i know.

I'm driving carefully because if something bad happened on me, Yeji won't gonna like that, she will scold e until the time we're lying on our bed and only my kiss can stop her from nagging like an old lady.

When i'm already in the Hospital, i keep on smiling then i saw Lia crying in the hallway and my assistants are staring at me like they feel pity for me, "Where's Yeji? She probably broke her bone, i'll check up her." I said while i know myself that my voice was already shaking. Lia cried out loud and i saw her lab coat, it was full of blood.