When World Falls Apart

YEJI

They're going to our house? I'm blocking Ryujin, "Hey? What if Mom will push you away? Ryujin!" I keep on speaking as if she can hear me. 

Lia suddenly asked Ryujin, "What if she don't want us to come inside their house?". Yes, that's right Lia, i don't want to see my own Mom hurting Ryujin. "I don't know, i'll try my best and i'll keep on telling her that i want to see where my Girl grew up, i want to know the young version of Yeji." I stepped backwards and i just followed them.

Ryujin sit behind Lia and i sit besides Ryujin, i put my head on Ryujin's shoulder and i can see her hand shaking, she's nervous.

I put my hand on her hand and i'm talking to her, "Ryujin, don't be nervous, if Mom doesn't want you to come inside our house then just go home, it's all fine with me." I said while there's a tears running down on my face. After a while, "R--Ryujin, we're here." Lia nervously said. Ryujin went outside the car and it's been a while since the last time i saw my bedroom, i bet Mom throw all of my things.

Ryujin was so confident and she literally knocked on our gate and i can hear Mom shouting, "WAIT!! Who's there????".

When she opened the door, Mom looks like she haven't had a proper sleep and her hair was so messy, my eyes went big because Ryujin pushed the gate and she went inside then she bended her knees in front of my Mom,

"Auntie, let me know the young Yeji, she never told me about her childhood life and i want to know the people who created the Girl that i loved, please, let me know her, let me once again see the bedroom where she's sleeping when she's still a Kid."

Mom, i never expected her reaction, she also bended her knees and the next words she says,

"I--I wanna know the Yeji when she ran away with you." She nervously said.

Ryujin stand up and our house, it was so messy too, as if Mom was not cleaning our house anymore, she went to the kitchen and she started cleaning our house while she's talking to Ryujin, she let Ryujin and Lia sit on the sofa, "I'm sorry, i haven't clean our house--" Mom said, Ryujin stand up and she also help Mom,

"I know that feeling--because what's happening to you, it's also happening to me. I love your Daughter so much and--"She stopped talking, i stand in front of Ryujin and i whispered while my voice are cracking, "Hey! Ryujin! Don't you dare cry inside my house, when Mom was slowly walking towards her, she wiped her tears so fast and she's smiling at Mom.

This is her personality, when she knows the other people can't take it, she will showed her strong self, she will act like it doesn't affect her.

I can clearly remember that time, when i saw her standing inside her office in the Hospital because her patient died, the Family of her patient are crying in front of her and asking her to bring their Brother back to life, her eyes that time, she's giving them a blank face and she just keep on saying "Sorry", in fact, Ryujin did nothing wrong, she did her best to save their Brother but their Brother is the one who gave up.

Ryujin comforted them and i'm just outside watching them, after a while, when they went outside, i walked closer to Ryujin and she was smiling at me, i told her, "Stop acting now." She pulled my hand and put her head on my chest, we're both standing and i can feel her tears dripping on her face.

Mom hold Ryujin's hand, "Let's go to Yeji's bedroom, her pictures are there".

What's happening?

When we're already inside my bedroom, it didn't changed, it never changed.

My bedroom was so clean and Ryujin stares at my Mom, i think she's getting what's happening, my body fell on the ground when i saw all of the bento box that i brought here for her, it was inside my cabinet, i keep on seeing her throwing all of that away and now, it's here inside my cabinet.