The Memories I Want to Forget

YEJI

I'm standing in front of Lia and Ryujin, they are drinking together.

Is there something that i don't know? Or something that i forgot? After watching Lia for days, it feels like there is something i know but i acted like i don't know for some reason. I started feeling bad for Lia, now that i heard her saying she wants to explore her life, it feels like she's really waiting for Ryujin and now's her time to have her but she's thinking about me.

"The Man? Come here, please. I have something to ask." I whispered.

He suddenly appeared besides me and we're both watching Lia and Ryujin drinking together, "Is there something i forgot? Or is there a way for you to bring me back to my old life? I want to know something." I asked.

"When everyone's dying, all they want is to bring the happiest memories in their next life or the memories that they don't want to forget and also, the most common thing that they also want is to forget the things that hurts them the most. I can't bring you back to your old life but i hope you get what i meant, it's up to you, whether you want to regain the memories that you want to forget or not." He said.

I touched my chest and i want to feel my heart beating but i can't feel anything, "I need to know something, i want to know something." I desperately said.

"I just want you to know, i may not know what happened to you in the past but if you want to forget it when you're dying, it means it hurts you so bad."

I nodded at him, "Just tell me what to do to regain my damn memories, i need it now".

"Go to the place that never sinks in your mind since the first time we met, It's probably a place you know so well or has something to you." After he said that, he suddenly disappeared.

Lia and Ryujin are talking then i heard Lia saying, "Let's make a deal, we're gonna torture ourselves, let's talk about Yeji for the whole week while i'm here and after that week let's not talk about her anymore or think about her, let's just let her stay in our memories and continue living our life." She said. "That would be easy for you, you're just her Bestfri--" Ryujin stopped talking.

Lia laughed silently, "That's why it's painful too, don't disregard what Yeji and I been through, we grew up together, we saw each other's body, make fun of everybody we saw, bullied each other, and because of that--we became the person we never expected to be--and to be honest, you ruined what we had, the closeness we have, especially when she found out--" Lia stopped talking.

Ryujin's eyes went big, "What?" She nervously asked.

There's a tears dripping on Lia's face, "I just figured it out, when Yeji died, she already knows that i liked you for a long time until now and i guess she already know that we had a relationship. I think that day, when i desperately begged you to love me again, i think she heard us, i saw her bag that time but i didn't think that it was her, i just thought maybe it was my imagination".

Ryujin was crying again, i can't process the things that i heard just now, what does she mean?

Lia suddenly started punching her head, there's a memories that started running in my head, i can also see myself shouting and punching my head and i'm in our old house when Ryujin was still a Student and i'm still working.

Lia and I, we're not a Sister by blood but we're a Sister in heart, we knows what's running in each other's mind. I now get it what's she's doing and this can't be it.

She's planning to help Ryujin for a week because after that week, she will leave like a bubble in a thin air.

"Why do you like me so bad? Lia?" Ryujin asked.