Light

YEJI

"Are you ready to see your Mother now?" Lia asked.

Ryujin gets in the car and on the way, it was so quiet, just like the first time when we found out her Mom was alive. 

After a while, we're already there and the nurses are looking at Ryujin because she's been gone for month and now she came back. 

Chaeryeong went closer to Ryujin, 

"Finally, your Mother keeps on asking me about you, you need a long explanation on her." Ryujin hugged Chaeryeong, "Thank you for taking care of my Mom." Ryujin said and she slowly walked on her Mother's room, Lia was walking behind her and she suddenly said, "You can do it, Ryujin, take it slowly and let your Mom knows what's happening". 

When Ryujin went inside, her Mom was smiling so wide and Ryujin just gets the wipes and clean her Mom's hands then she's trying to stop herself from crying, "I thought you're not coming back to me, i thought you hated me again." Ryujin was not speaking but when her Mom asked,

"Where is Yeji?".

I put my hand on my mouth and i'm stopping myself from crying because Ryujin suddenly stopped moving then she forced herself to smile on her Mom, 

"Mom, actually-- then first time i saw you, i have no plan to forgive you, or even talk to you, i never thought of that but Yeji told me, 'You're still breathing, you're Mom was still alive so why would you waste a time to amke things right and maybe after that, things will get better' she said it to me even though she knows what you did to me, she said that forgiveness is the most powerful thing." Ryujin keeps on wiping her Mom's arms, 

"I lied when i told you that Yeji was the smartest in her class, i lied to you when i told you that she was good at math, i lied to you when i said that she was great at english, i want to prove something on you that's why i said those words but to be honest, i fell in love with her because of who she is not because of what she have, she's enough, she's so hard to find".

I remember that time, when Ryujin explained the opposite of me to her Mom, i was so hurt that time, we fight for a long time, screaming at each other, justifying both of our point, and we fixed that instantly but i never confessed to her Mom that what Ryujin said was all a lie, her Mom never questioned me and she made me feel like i'm really smart.

Her Mom put her hand on Ryujin's head and i witnessed a Mother's love, i witnessed the saying that your Mom can understand you,

"Ryujin, my Daughter, everything's gonna be fine".

Ryujin hugged her Mom so tight and she was crying out loud,

"MOM! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I WANT YEJI BACK! PLEASE! MOM! BRING HER BACK!".

Ryujin, i never wanted this to happen, please, help yourself.

Ryujin's Mom, she never shed a tears, she never cried, she was smiling at Ryujin and she was hugging her so tight, "I remember asking Yeji, when she keeps on visiting me, i asked her 'Do you really love my Daughter?' I thought at first that she might be a fake person who only wants a money but then, she never answered that question instead, she showed it through actions, i can see how she's taking care of you, the way she talked to me about you, she knows you so well, i can clearly remember her face, she must be pretty in white dress and in heaven now and one thing for sure, all she wants is to see you taking care of yourself".

Ryujin gave her Mom a bracelet, "Mom, take care of this bracelet, treat this like this is me, i'll be gone for a long time, i want to take a break for myself." When i heard Ryujin saying this, i feel like i'm already losing my time, i need to make a move now.