A new Isabela | #8

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WHAT DO YOU MEAN #1 IN ISABELAXREADER TAG?? SHAIHD9JAOSJOA WHJWIUSHIAJ THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS OGSJSBQKHX

_________________

"I am going to save the miracle."

Mirabel spoke sternly, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"With a huuug."

She'd then begun to roll her eyes out of annoyance, well to be fair, this solution is quite the silliest one but, if it is the only way to save the magic. As we walked in the room, we were welcomed by this massive flower palace that were only decorated with shades of magenta and pink. As we broke further inside of the room, Mirabel called nervously. "Isa? Heyy!.."

Her voice resonated in this quiet room.

"Listen I know we had our, issues but i'm ready to be a better— sister! To you. so we should just, hug! Hug it out! Huh?"

She proposed, I snorted. But, by the following, we suddenly heard Isabela's voice coming from above which was slowly pulled down. "Hug it out?" She said. I've turned my head to Isabela's direction. "Isa—" I tried to speak before she cut me off. 'Luisa can't lift an empanda. Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya."
"That's... that's mea—"
"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?"

She suddenly shouted from her bed as anger raged in her eyes, Mirabel took a deep breathe as she frown, she seemed quite used to her shouting as she put on a neutral expression on her face. Not even a sweat broke down. She slowly approached her. "Isa I feel you're upset, and you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace!" I awkwardly smile as I showed her Mirabel extending her arms as a sign to hug her whilst vines made it's way to put some sort of barricade. Isabela was not having it, at all. She slowly got up from her bed as she pointed to the door. "Get out. Now!" She ordered.

Mirabel protested before a flower pops out of the vine to cover Mirabel's mouth. She'd then get out of her wonderfully decorated bed as she begun to rant. "Everything was perfect! Abuela was happy, the family was happy.."
-What about you? Were you happy?" I spoke.

Isabela widened her eyes as she looked at me reluctantly. "I.. I would've been happy if she didn't ruined everything!"
-But were you happy before all of this happen? You know you could always.. marry Mariano." I begun to be slightly emotional as Isabela stared at me in utter shock. She really seemed like she didn't know what to say, which angered me a bit. "Have you been forced to, Isa?" I continued. "Isa, did you do accept the marriage willingly?" My questions ran as I approached her while the vine started to disappear from my presence. "Have you never thought about yourself and your opinions?" My body was getting dangerously close to her as she stepped back, falling on her bed. The overwhelming anger, the confusion.. I really couldn't. "Why aren't you answering? You could've still marry Mariano, why don't you do it?-"
"I NEVER WANTED TO MARRY HIM! I WAS DOING IT FOR THE FAMILY!" she yelled, a cactus popping out of the ground that separated both of us from this little amount of distance put between us.

Mirabel who had been calling out my name, looked surprised as she begun to spoke. "Wow Isa, that is, a very serious confession." She said, taking the chance in her hand as she extended her arm. "Come on, bring it in." She said, ready as if she was about to get her head chopped off, like an idiot. But Isabela seemed mesmerized by the cactus she created. And slowly lifted it up from the ground as she begun to sing.

SKIP SONG

[FOR THOSE WHO WISHES TO LISTEN!]

We  into this massive bed of flowers to prevent us from hurting ourselves, I was quite, shocked to say the least. Isabela was different, but was still as beautiful as ever. We shared a warm laugh, because she begun to speak. "You guys are bad influences." she joked. I laughed. It took me a moment to find out that she was holding my hand the whole time, my gaze was focused on our fingers interlacing before looking back up to her, a red-ish tint appearing on her face. She looked at me with such, loving eyes. "[Name].. I thought about what you've told me earlier."
-A-about the marriage? Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..
-No! No! It's alright!.. I just wanted to confess that—"

"WHAT IS GOING ON!"

Abuela alma barged in, we quickly sit up only to find the matriarch looking around the courtyard in disbelief as her eyes traveled the second floors that shown those crazy and dangerous plants that Isabela made. Mirabel tried to speak, enthusiasm coming out on her tone. "It's okay! Everything's — we're gonna save the miracle! - the magic -"
- What are you talking about? Look at our home! Look at our sister! Alma responded.
- Please, just — Isabela wasn't happy and -
- Of course she wasn't happy, you ruined her proposal!
- No, no, she needed me to ruin her proposal and then we did all of this and the candle burned brighter and the cracks
- Mirabel.  The matriarch seems to warn the young colombian girl, as she continued on her rant.
- That's why i'm in the vision, I am saving the miracle! Desperation started to resonate in Mirabel's voice before she was getting rashly cut off by her grand-mother.

-YOU HAVE TO STOP MIRABEL!
A tremor shakes the entire Encanto, Luisa entered in the house before owning this concerned face, standing beside Isabela as I stood behind Mirabel.

"The cracks started with YOU, Bruno left because of YOU, LUISA'S POWERS, ISABELA'S OUT OF CONTROL, BECAUSE OF YOU!"
hearing this angered me even more.
"WHO ARE YOU TO BLAME YOUR OWN GRAND-CHILD!"

I protested. "YOU HAVE NO REGARDS IN THIS ARGUMENT, [NAME]"
"Well, I AM sorry for worrying about a YOUNG GIRL SUFFERING FROM THE PRESSURE YOU'VE PUT HER INTO!"

Abuela stood her ground as she looked at me with furry in her eyes, Julieta and Agustin would walk in, I assumed they overheard our argument. Mirabel, who look defeated, and heart-broken, begun to spoke weakly."I will never be good enough for you, will I? No matter, how hard I've try." she quietly said, as a quiet realization took place. She looked around her, before continuing. "Now matter how much, any of us, tried!"

"Luisa, will never be strong enough. Isabela will never be perfect enough, Bruno left because YOU only saw the worst in him!"
"Bruno didn't CARED about his family!—"
"Bruno LOVED his family, I LOVE THIS FAMILY! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DIDN'T CARE! YOU'RE THE ONE BREAKING OUR HOME!"
"DON'T YOU EVER!—"
"THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Mirabel shouted. There remained an awful silence as the matriarch stood back in shock. The silence remained before we got suddenly struck by this big crack separating the old lady and the colombian.

—————

HELLOOO I KNOW IVE TAKEN A LOOOOONG TIME TO POST—
but here it is!!! ILL SEE WHEN I CAN POST THE NEXT PART!