All of you | #10

THIS IS THE FINALE!
I hope you all enjoyed the story so far :)

------------------

After our little emotional reunion with Bruno, we hit the road to the Encanto. As we arrived, the crumbled casita was such a sad view, but we knew we would all work on it for a new foundation. Julieta called out for Mirabel after hearing that she came back into the town, and the teen swiftly ran to the shouting voice from a distance. As they finally met, they ran into each other's arm and threw themselves into a hug. Julieta's first maternal instinct was to check up on her child, and Agustin followed up with his allergic reaction acting out on him.

"They were bees, everywhere... But I'll be alright."

"Uh, no. I mean we don't have a house."

Camilo complained smugly, we all looked at him in annoyance as Felix hit his shoulders lightly to prevent him about his sassy behaviour, but he protested. "What! We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." He continued on his complaints. Mirabel shook her head gently to show how silly he was. Before continuing her way to the crumbled place.

[NOW THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!]

It was just wonderful. Mariano finally opened his eyes on Dolores' love, and Mirabel managed ti heal the heavy cracks in this family, the empty holes were now filled, and all we could see was the pure joy of the family.

I was amazed to see Mirabel restore the magic as soon as she attached the doorknob to the entrance. It was just magical.

And as of now, we're all celebrating the restoration of the miracle. Everyone was chanting, and singing, and moving their hips as they follow a messy or even coordinated dance. The smiles, the laughter, the music was everything a normal family could wish to see. The Encanto felt like home for once.

Luisa was finally relaxing, and Pepa seemed to be in control of her emotions as she doesn't feel stressed when her rainy cloud appears on too of her head, and abuela doesn't seem to complain about it too. As for Isabela? Oh yeah, she tried out a new dress. I stood in the courtyard as I took a sip of my drink.

My eyes brushed around, before Isabela caught all of my attention as she swayed close to me. "Hi, mariposa." She said with cockiness. I chuckled, quite flustered. "Hello querida." I answered back.

We shared laughs, before she suddenly asked me to follow her to a more private place with this, beaming and just, beautiful smile of her, what more can I ask when I'm seeing an angel in front of my face? How could I refuse, even. I nodded, and eventually followed her lead. We went to the kitchen, and the place was just, vacant. Not even a sight of Julieta.

Isabela came close to a counter, grabbed a bunuelo and hand it to me as she waddled back to me. "Here." She gently shoved the food in my mouth as a joke. I giggled, a blush appearing on my face.

"Do you remember the time we used to spend so much time together?" She suddenly ask out of blue, as she stood beside. Occupied on chewing the food in mouth, I nodded to show my answer to her question. "You know... I used to think that you were, obnoxious."

I choked a little bit. "W- what- okay, wow, thank you?" She laughed at my reaction gaining back her composure. "But you know, as time went by, I figured that -- you weren't that bad after all. And my opinion about you just drastically changed, so we can consider ourselves childhood best friends, right?" She spoke.

"I suppose so." I answered. "But why mentioning that?" I asked as a follow up. Isabela stood silent for quite a moment. She looked reluctant to answer, because sighing. "I just, the more we would meet, the more I felt, different. You're the only one whi's always been there for me, you know? And I'm just so grateful to have a friend like you... but sometimes I just, wonder how would you react if I told you that I want more than what we have." She slowly reached out my hand, making my heart pounder. Surely, this isn't what she meant right? Right? I'm not dreaming, this is real? I asked myself.

She seemed to struggle to look at me in the eyes, but when she did, and our eyes met, all we could notice is that one red tint printed on our face. She was, awfully close. "[Name], gods didn't help me put in words, the feeling you're giving me every time you look at me with those beautiful and mesmerising eyes of yours. But, now that we've came to that state, I've came to the conclusion that.. [Name].. I love you.." She admitted.

Overwhelmed by the joy, I pulled her head into a deep and never-lasting kiss. I felt like i was in heaven when our lips touched, and the way she held me close to her as well, it was just too much. I didn't want it to end, I wanted this moment to last longer, and longer. That it never had a limited time. Isabela, she's now... mine.

When our kiss broke, she looked at me lovingly. "You were dying for that." She giggled. I rolled my eyes before giggling in turn.

"O- oh my."

A familiar voice came behind Isabela's figure, we slowly turned off as we seemed completely off guard, it was Julieta, Dolores and.. my brother.

"Ma- mami!" Isabela called out shyly. Julieta looked quite shaken, but, it seemed like she was grateful for her. I guess, if it makes her baby happy, she's not against it. Dolores was intensively blushing, so I suppose she heard our conversation, and Mariano was, shocked.

But cheered up quickly. "Wow manita! You should've just told me, you know big bro would give up everything for you!"
- No you won't. I answered
- Ugh, my feelings!

I giggled.

But Mariano shifted his expression to a more softer one. "I'm happy you finally found the one you longed for." He told me sincerely. Isabela smiled.

"Thank you, hermanito.. also Isabela told me your nose looked like a smash pa-" Isabela hushed me. "A SMASH WHAT?" He answered as he over exaggerated his reaction.

----------------

It took us a moment to make the whole community understand that me and Isabela were finally dating, Abuela and the rest of the family we're, fortunately, accepting. And they welcomed me warmly into their family.

"Now, we've got two Gúzmans into the family!" Abuela happily exclaimed. "Let's take a photo now!" She'd follow up, clapping her hands.

Casita slide us to a specific place were all the family members were reunited.  They were all ready to claim "La familia Madrigal" but out of surprise, Casita pushed them all into the middle, resulting into a goofy family photo.

  They were all ready to claim "La familia Madrigal" but out of surprise, Casita pushed them all into the middle, resulting into a goofy family photo

----------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!
HERE ARE THE POSSIBLE FUTURE PLANS SUGGESTED BY COMMENTERS:
• yandere! isabela x reader
• pepa x reader
• dolores x reader
• julieta x reader